•°Not Feeling Well•°

Erens pov

I was washing the tables as the day had already started. Hanji kept giving me a thumbs up since more people came to the bar while my shirt was off. I literally had no choice since it was still soaked from this morning. I gave a brief sigh. I looked up and leaned back as now most of the people was leaning on or watching the stage.

The lights dimmed down and Levi  slowly and seductively crawled on stage. He wore a police outfit which made him look even more fucking sexier than before. I growled under my breath and looked down. I started to Burn up but not in that kinda way. I felt dizzy but I seemed to push past it.

Levi licked  his clean pole before slowly sliding up it. Swinging his leg around the bottom and turning;pressing his crotch up against it. A few people whistled and was already throwing money at him. He looked over at me just for a short second and smirked. I honestly didn't know what that meant.

His dance went on for another hour as I quickly walked over to hanji. I knew his eyes was glued on me. I felt it. "Hanji.. can I take a break? Please?" She took a minute before nodding and patting my back. I turned on my hills and grabbed my shirt. Sliding it on and walking past the stage to the bathroom.

I slammed the door shut as I panted and wipped my eyes. Tears flowing. I didn't understand what was wrong with me. I leaned back against the stall while pressing my arm against my hot forehead. "Idiot.."

Levis pov

I finished my dance as I grabbed my tips and walked back to my dressing room. Edwin knocked on the door and entered. The asshole was talking to me about how he was leaving for a family thing and won't be back for a few weeks. He has hanji in charge. "So why the fuck tell me? " I snapped as I changed into some sweats a t-shirt. "Levi.. I'm telling you because I know how you been teasing the kiddo.  I want you to behave.  I mean it. " before I could say anything to the asshat he left, leaving me to my thoughts. He wanted me to behave but we all know being bad is a gift. I smirked. I decided to go against him and head to the bathroom since I know that brat would be in there. I slowly pushed open the door and stared. " what the fuck?"

Eren layed on the floor. Out cold. I made a small "tsk" sound before leaning down and picking the large boy up. He seemed light for his age, I knew I'd  take advantage of this.  I left the bar through the back down so shitty glasses wouldn't tattle on me. Putting eren in the car gently and driving off.

I reached my home and open the door. Carrying eren over my shoulder. I sat him down next to me on the couch. Taking his wet shirt off. I knew he'd get sick and I surely didn't want him on my couch with a soaked shirt. I sighed and leaned back into the cushions.

[Deciding to make two chapters short before I lay down. Early for me but bleh hope you enjoy readers and as always pictures belong to owners from Google and swipe to listen to the song Levi danced too]