•°Training °•

No ones pov

Morning quickly came as eren was woken up to a knock on his door. He quickly jumped out of bed. Forgetting today he started training. He put on a white button up shirt and black jeans. Putting his phone in his pocket and running to the door. "Coming!!" He yelled as he ruffled up his hair And opening up the door. There stood hanji smiling while winking. "Heya kiddo!! I came to get ya!! Come on!" - she tugged on his arm as he closed his door. Following her quickly.  He didn't dare to say anything else as she seemed to be very hyper than the day he first met her.  He was shoved  into the limo and with that they drove off.

Finally getting to the club, eren climbed out. Running his hands through his hair. Hanji  held open  the door as he stepped in. Looking around and sighing.  "So.. what's first?" Eren turned and stares. "Well!! We going to start mixing drinks, telling you the rules and than by that you should be ready for Tuesday and Monday you'll have your outfit!!" They both head behind the bar and started.

Erwin watches from the window in the corner as he hummed. A small knock on His door causing him to turn back in his chair. "Enter!"

A good looking man walked in as he stood there. "Ah.. you're here for your new schedule I assume?" The man smiled coldy  and crossed his arms. "No I'm here for a fucking blowjob." He looks to the side. "Of course I am. May I have it? My time is short." Edwin leaned up in his chair and handed the man his schedule;turning back in his chair. "Don't have to be so sarcastic. You're my best dancer levi. I pay you a great amount. So please, be more nicer?" Levi growled under his breath and walked out, slamming the door behind him.

[Sorry for the shortness and long story. It'll get there promise!! And I know I missed spelled hanji alot. I apologize. Phone been weird with wattpad.]