•°The truth°•

No ones pov.

Before eren could finish his sentence Levi told him to go take a shower. Eren pleaded to stay but Levi wasn't having it. He was still soaked from the other day.

Levis pov

I sighed as I watch the whiney brat head upstairs for the shower, about the same time he left a knock at the door made me jump. "Dammit.." muhmbling under my breath as I walked over and opened it. Giving a dirty glare, an angry ewrin stood there. Looking down on me. "Levi.. we need to talk." I walked off back to the kitchen as ewrin kept yapping. "I know what's going on and I simply told you." I growled alittle. "Too what ewrin. I have no clue what your  stupid head is thinking " I know where this is going and I didn't like it. "The kid. Eren. Told you to not start anything with him. But what happens? I get back and a few of the workers inform me what you and him been doing. Levi, you better back off or you will lose your job. I won't have it."  I didn't realize it but eren had walked out of the shower hearing the last part. "Ewrin get the fuck out! You cannot  stop me from messing around with who I want! This one makes me feel different.  Warm, fuzzy  and all that bullshit!!!" I was annoyed. Ewrin was about to say something  else but before he can say it i pushed him out the door and slammed it. Turning I saw eren stomp back up the stairs and the bathroom door slamming shut. Sigh.. "great"

Erens pov

I was happy that Levi was around. The kiss kept making me all flustered each time I thought about it but sadly I was pulled out of my thoughts  I heard Levi and mr.ewrin yelling. I didn't get much of it except for a tiny bit which seemed to be the last. It hurt me , I didn't know why or what he meant by it. I ran upstairs and slammed the bathroom door.  Locking it. Tears just fell from my cheeks. It hurts and I have no clue why! Fuck... why does Levi make me feel like this..

[It's short and sweet I know, I apologize. Hope you enjoyed this short chapter. ⚘❤❤]