°•The Accident •°

Nobody's pov

The lights dimmed  down as eren stared up on stage. His customers now focused  on stage as well. The music slowly playing.

[SONG IS  IN MEDIA]

Eren stared as Levi seductively  walked out on stage. Wearing nothing but straps around his chest and tight pants. Levi began to grind up against the pole.  Twisting and turning which he gained a few moans and cheers from the crowd.

Erens pov

I leaned up against the bar as Levi seem to notice my attention. I than realize he was crawling off stage and walking over towards.. me? The crowd went wild as Levi grinded  against one of the bar stools, slowly climbing up in the bar and tugging on my tie. My eyes widen and I knew my face darken.

I couldn't help it. His body was..sexy.. wait wait no no stop! I couldn't be thinking like that.

Levi seem to notice how flustered he made me as he let go and danced his way back up the stage. Climbing on his pole and flipping as he hang up side down. His sexy glare glinded  through the crowd. Finally the lights turned off ad the crowd threw  theirs money and went back to their tables. I had to leave the bar and head to the bathroom. Freaking out as I had a hard on pressing against my jeans. It hurt.

[Small warning. Lewdness ahead so skip this small part if you don't wanna read it]

Quickly I locked one of the stalls door and pressed my back against it. Gulping. "...hah.." I unbutton my pants and let my hard member pop out. It twitched, leaving me with a small whine.  I didn't know what I was thinking but I started stroking it. My hips trembled as it felt slightly good. My thoughts took over and kinda went over board.  "Ah~! Ha! ... mmnn!..l..levi\" My moans echoed through  the bathroom. This was wrong.. I shouldn't think about him..but  My hand stroked faster until my hips needly press forward. Coming all over my hands. This left me with a small whimper. I turned and cleaned up my mess, button up my pants and opening the door.

My jaw dropped as my face turned redder than ever.  I couldn't believe this. I felt so embarrassed.

Levis  pov

I decided to go to the bathroom and clean up. The dance was making me hot and honestly I didn't like being sweaty at work. Opening the door I suddenly stopped. Some sicko was jacking off in the stall. I went to turn around as I heard my name escape the sickos mouth, realizing who it was I decided to stay. Soon the moans stopped and the door opened up. I stared at eren as the brat seem to have panicked.  His cheeks turned red, his body trembled.  Honestly look like he was about to cry..suddenly the brat ran out of the bathroom, leaving me there alone.

Erens pov

I felt bad for what I did. So I quickly left without looking at him. I told hanji I didn't feel well and left work early. Tears filled my eyes and my body trembled harder.

Finally getting home I opened my door and slamed it. Running into my bed.

Levis pov

I finished up cleaning myself as I walked out. I turned and peeked around the corner looking for that brat but he didn't seem to be there. I walked out and headed over to the bar as shitty four eyes scared me. She popped up from under the bar.  "Hey!! Levi!! What can I get ya?!?" The nosies that came from her mouth annoyed me even more. I gave a brief  sigh and looked to the right. "My normal please.. And where's the brat?  Doesn't he have a few hours left?" I couldn't believe he left and the bad thing about it hanji allowed it. I honestly don't know what edwin sees in these young kids. "Coming up and oh!! He wasn't feeling well.."  all I made was a small "tsk" And left. Taking my drink in the back.

[So uh this is my first type with this type of story so.. yeah hah.. I feel like I'm going at this wrong but I'm still going for it. Never give up they say! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!]