SORRY

Again, it's Admin ploiuiu

I need all the judge that haven't receive their list because the categories just fill up lately to pm this account ASAP whether they can still judge or not. I'm pm the host to see if there's an extended date for the judging. BUT FOR NOW, IT'S JUNE 14!

I'm trying my best (so sorry if I ever sound rude, just tell me and I will excuse myself - a lot of stress going on) and I KNOW I can't replace the host psycholicious1 but I'm trying here to sort the entries, the scores, and the judges and keep you updated with what's going on. I'm also on 2 other projects on Wattpad and had to push farther my writing time to finish these projects including this one... not I don't want to seem like I'm complaining but just for a comprehension context. 

Also, the platform keeps lagging on me which doesn't it the situation.

Finally, I'm at a part-time job on the weekend and therefore, I will be working on Saturday & Sunday and try my best to answer your questions during my break and after work.

FANTASY - 2 JUDGES MISSING

ROMANCE - 2 JUDGES MISSING (LOST 2 )

FANFICTION - 3 JUDGES MISSING

POETRY - 2 JUDGES MISSING (JUST IN CASE)

ENTRIES - JUNE 10 

General Fiction

Historical Fiction

Paranormal 

Science - Fiction