Chapter 1

(Your pov.)

It's my first day of school at Akademi high. I woke up and got into my new school uniform then did my (H/L) (H/C) hair. After getting ready I went down stairs and got some breakfast.

Now that I was done I went outside and seen my childhood friend Osano. "Why are you so slow we need to get to school baka" he said. "Sorry Osano let's go" I said with a smile then grabbed his arm and started walking. He turned a bright red "w-whatever" he said and looked away.
              (Time skip to school)
Once we were at school I went around my new school without Osano (which he was very unhappy about). As I walked around I seen a gloomy looking room and walked in curiously. The only person in the room was a boy your age with long dark blue hair and spider web gloves (I think that's what they are). He turned around and looked at me "hello sorry if I shouldn't be in here I was just curious. My name is (Y/N) (L/N) what's your name?" I said and smiled. He then blushes and looks away "M-my name...is oko it's nice to m-meet you..this is the occult club.." he said shyly. I giggled at his cuteness "this place seems pretty cool maybe I will join" I said. "R-really...? I would love new members..." he said fidgeting with his hands. "Ill see you later oko I hope to see you around!" I said while smiling then I left and looked around the school More.

(Oko's pov.)
"Bye..." I replied as she walked away. She is so beautiful....i think she may have cast some kind of spell on me...but what kind. Soon the other members walked in so I tried to stop blushing but couldn't because all I could think about was that girl...
( authors note)
This is my first story and I'm sorry if it isn't that good but I'm going to keep this going so I can get better. Thanks for reading and I hope you continue and like it!😁💜🖤