Tsumugi's Emotions PT. 1

Start from the beginning

"Ooooh! Purple virgin's gonna lose her virginity!"

"Uhm.. Iruma-san.. I just wanted Amami-kun and Ouma-chan to switch clothes until tomorrow afternoon.." I then held my scream and took Momota-kun's bag of chips.. He was in utter shock though.. Eh.. Whatever..

Anywho.. I ripped the bag open and stuffed it all in my mouth.. Everyone looked at me weirdly.. "Uh..Shirogane-san?"

"Imf fimf! Jusht shwisch cloaths" ("im fine, just switch clothes")

Then they shrugged it off.. Ouma-chan and Amami-kun went to their dressing rooms.. And when they revealed their selves.. Hoo..

(Just imagine Kokichi with pigtails) "MEEEEEP"

Shuichi's view

When Ouma-chan got out of the dressing room.. I didn't noticed that I was staring at Ouma a bit too long.. "Saihara-chan! Don't look at me like that! It's.. Weird..."

What? O-oh.. I turned in quite a blush.. What was I thinking?? I can't just stare at Ouma's exposed shoulder! Though it looks so perfect- NO!! "Nishishishi~ that was a lie! You thought I cared about how you look at me? HA!"

"Why you-" Momota-kun growled as I held him back "Momota-kun.. It's okay.." Akamatsu-chan ,however, looked away with a red face.. Oohhh.. Now I see..

"Gonta saw Akamatsu-chan look away while have red face.. Is it Amami-kun's open body?"

"I-uh.. This is nothing Gokuhara-kun.. I- I just feel awkward is all.."

"That was a total lie Akamatsu-chan! You know what Gokuhara-kun said was right!"

"Ooh.. BAKAmatsu-chan already lost her virginity!"

"Oi! Degenerate male! Keep your male body covered will you!?"

"Kekeke.."

"Nyeh!? Amami-kun! At least cover your stomach!"

"Now Atua wants us to spin the bottle!"

Now Yumeno-san spun the bottle and it pointed to.. Me!? "Hmm.. Lean on Ouma-chan's exposed shoulder the whole game!" "H-huh!? D-do w-what?!"

"Someone requested it.. But I'm not going to tell" Umm.. Shirogane-san.. Is that you!?

"Did Shirogane-san request to Yumeno-san?"

"Whaft? I nefver taell anewon avouth mah shifps" (What? I never tell anyone about my ships)

"*sigh* Fine.. Just because I can't back out"

"You know you want to Saihara-chan! Here.. My shoulder is exposed just for you!"

W-wHAt?!.. I looked at everyone for help.. "Not today bro.. You're on your own.." Wow.. Thanks a lot Momota-kun..

"I'll use my magic to not make it awkward"

"Don't worry Ouma-chan! Tenko is here to protect you if that male does anything to you!"

" *thumbs up* • ){}( • "

"Dont.. Even.. Think about it"

"Don't worry Saihara-kun.. Atua will also cheer for you!"

"Gonta thinks friends want Saihara-kun to lean on Ouma-chan shoulders, so Gonta cheers too"

"Aww.. POOichi Saihara wants my f*ckin help? No sorry bitches!"

I hesitated at first.. But then gave up and sighed.. "Wow.. Didn't think you were 'that' serious.. Nishishishi~" I leaned on her shoulder.. She twitched at first which made me curious.. "My neck is a little sensitive~"

"Purple virgin's having kinks huh? Well too f*ckin bad for you"

"Shut up you cum obsessed whore.."

"C-cum obsessed w-whore!?"