Tsumugi's Emotions PT. 1

Kokichi's view

As I was wandering.. It felt like I was being followed.. I looked around but saw no one.. "Iruma-san! You better not be doing this!".. Silence.. Then everything went dark..

I then woke up in a very dark room.. "Ehh? Where the hell am I?" "Oi virgin! At least be grateful we brought you here!"

"Ohh! Of course the stupid whore doesn't know what kidnapping is."

"Nyeh.. Yonaga-san.. Turn the lights on.."

The lights turned on. I was blinded a little but otherwise I'm okay.. I saw every girl on this school with open arms and said "Welcome to the sleepover!" Eh? Sleepover? I thought it would be some kidnapping team.. How boring..

"Nah.. This feels boring.. I'm better off sleeping on my bed"

"Wait! We have something for you!!" Akamatsu-chan said.. I turned and saw.. All the guys?! And even my beloved Saihara-chan??

"Maki-Roll!? I thought it'll only be the good girls!?"

"Uhm.. I'm confused if I'm supposed to be happy that I'm part of this or depressed because of Ouma-chan"

"Gonta is happy to be part of friend's meeting!"

"Kekeke.. The beauty of awkwardness! How.. Glorious"

"Akamatsu-chan said there's guacamoles here"

"*yawns* W-what? Where am I?"

And then there's Hoshi-kun.. Who is silent all the way.. Welp.. Since its not all girly.. I guess I can stay.. "So what's the first game?" I asked, then they squeeled "SPIN THE BOTTLE!!"

"HUH?!" Me and the guys said.. Well.. Except for my beloved Saihara-chan.. Since all he said was "What?..."

------Time Skip because I'm too lazy to think-----

"How did I got dragged into this?" I questioned myself.. "3!....2!......1!" Then they spun the bottle.. Basically the one who spun the bottle gets to dare the one it points to.. Anyway.. Since Yonaga-san spun it.. She has to dare.. Amami-kun! This is gonna be good!!

"Hmm.. Atua.. Wants.. You and Akamatsu-chan to kiss in front of us!!" Ohohoho!! He blushed! He f**kin blushed!! Wait.. No! "Wait! I forgot my camera!" I said then Shirogane-san handed me one.."Don't worry.. I have ten more if any of you is gonna kiss"

"Okay, you can go now" I said as I prepared myself to click.. And the moment of truth!! They connected their lips! I immediately took a photo.. "HEEEEHEEEEHEEEE" Shirogane-san squeeled..

Tsumugi's view

Okay.. Lets start from where I handed Ouma-chan the camera... Why ten you ask? Its for ships.. I handed Ouma-chan the Amamatsu cam.. Since I'm using Oumasai cam.. I kept snapping photos of Saihara-kun looking at Ouma-chan..

Anywho.. Since they were beside each other.. I got a lot of feels..

"Akamatsu-chan! It's your turn to spin the bottle!!" Chabashira-san said.. Akamatsu-chan nodded and spun the bottle. And it pointed to... Ouma-chan! "W-what??!" She said..