What the-

Kokichi's view

"No! I don't want to drink that!!" If you're wondering what happened.. Basically Yumeno-chan wants me to drink a potion she made.. And i gladly reject.. "Nyeh!! Just drink it!" She insists.. "Would you just drink it!!" The idiot of this group said..

"No! I don't wan-" i was cut off by Yumeno-chan shoving the potion to my mouth.. It was horribly bitter so i spit it out on Keeboy.. "Did you even learn how to cook?!" "Nyeh! It was supposed to be sweet.. What happened?" I was gonna answer.. But then my stomach suddenly hurts...

"W-whatever.. I'm.. Going to my room.." I groaned.. On the way.. I bumped into Kirumi, Angie and.. Shuichi.. I did have feelings for the taller male, but I don't care.. My stomach really hurts.. As I was about to open the door to my room.. He suddenly held my wrist..

"Ouma-kun.. Are you okay?"

I ignored him and slammed the door.. I suddenly felt vomiting.. I covered my mouth and went to the bathroom.. I was feeling very tired.. I decided to sleep until tomorrow.. There won't be any murder today anyway..

<Tomorrow morning>

I woke up.. Feeling drousy and all... But today felt weird.. My chest is heavier and my hair feels longer.. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.. As soon as I walked to the mirror to get the toothpaste.. I.. Screamed..

Shuichi's view

As everyone was eating in the dining hall.. I noticed Ouma-kun was missing.. I was worried.. What if he was killed? I was anxious.. "Hey, Wheres that gremlin at?" Momota-kun said.. Everyone gave him a skeptical look but returning back to their food..

As I was about to speak up.. A scream was heard.. Me, Kaede-san and Tsumugi-san then stood up, worried, I quickly ran to Ouma-kun's room.. It's locked.. Oh no.. Is he..

"Ouma-kun! You okay there? Answer me" it was silent.. But then.. "What is it my beloved Saihara-chan?~" Oh thank god..

"Ouma-kun, mind if we come in-"

"NO!"

"Why?? Is something wrong?"

"Nothing! J-just don't come in!!"

Then the others came except for Amami-kun.. He's always in the library..  "What the hell's going on here??" Momota-kun asks before continuing "If Shuichi wants to come to your room, it's probably for something important, now open up"

"Like I'll trust the word of an idiot!" Ouma-kun said.. Clearly far from the door.. "Fine.. Can I come in? Just me.." There was a moment of silence.. "Fine.. But just because you're Saihara-chan" He unlocked the door and opened it slightly.. I immediately entered and closed the door.. "Okay.. What is i-"

(Just think of her in male Kokichi's normal outfit okay?) "Uhhhh

(Just think of her in male Kokichi's normal outfit okay?) "Uhhhh.... O-Ouma-kun??" I stuttered.. I know he was cute when still a guy.. But he's adorable! Or should I say she.. I just stood there.. Not noticing my dark red face..

"Don't just stare at me like that!!" I stayed silent and looked away.. "Oi! You better not be fucking each other there!?" Iruma-san shouted through the door.. "Ughhhh!! Thats it!! Im going in!" "NONONO MOMOTA-KUN DONT-" too late..

Momota-kun stopped at the door with eyes wide and jaws dropped.. The others looked through the door and their eyes widened.. They looked at Yumeno-chan with an annoyed look.. "Oh.. So that's the result.. No wonder it was bitter" she nervously said..

"Awww!! You look cute! You should be called Ouma-chan now!" Tenko said, patting her hand on Ouma's shoulder.. Ouma-chan.. How cute.. "Atua cursed and blessed you it seems!" Angie said.. Tsumugi then excitedly said "I'm gonna make you the cutest clothes just for you!!" Before going out..

"I see no logic on how you can change gender overnight!?" Kiibo said, confused, "Damn girl.. You look cute but you're flat" Miu then put her hand on Ouma's shirt and bringing it down..

Ouma then screamed and slapped Miu's hand away "DONT YOU KNOW PRIVACY YOU BREASTFEEDING BITCH!?" Ouma-chan shouted, making Iruma-san shaky "B-B-Bitch?" She said as she walks away.. Momota-kun on the other hand.. Blushed deep red and ran away..

"So Shuichi.. What should we do? We can't let him-er.. Her like that.." Kaede asked.. Clearly concerned for the smaller girl.. "Oh don't worry.. The potion is just temporary.. He'll be a male again in about a month"

"W-WHAT!?" Me, Ouma and Kaede shrieked.. "Ugh.. I'm so done with you all.. Lets go non-degenerate female Ouma-kun" Tenko said as she drags Ouma out.. Welp.. This is gonna be a long month..