The Reveal Part One ~ Bloodmoon

Start from the beginning

"You. Are. Worthless. No one would give a damn about you and as long as I have money, looks and popularity! I always get what I want. Those are thing a pathetic loser like you doesn't have! Cause you weak! loser! wannabe! freak! Nobody!" She yells at me as she pulls me up by my hair and slams me back in the ground stabbing her heel into my stomach. "Worth. Less." She repeats kicking me before doing her own thing. "Chloe! Isn't that a bit too far!" Acerola chases after her best friend in fear.

Leaving me alone. On the ground. Helpless.

No one would love someone like me... it's all fake... I'm just a loser. A pathetic worthless nobody!! Who even cares if I died! No one! I think to myself as I begin to cry. I feel a purple butterfly float my way.

Gladion POV
Finally I burst through the school back door, I feel my heart breaking as I watch Moon lienon the floor in a small blood puddle around her and bruises and blood on her. "Jesus Christ. Moon!" I say before rushing to her holding her as I hug her closer to me. She has visible tears running down her delicate face. "I'm useless, pathetic nobody." She continuously chants in a faze. "Moon! Snap out of it! Your not a nobody!" I shout at her as she continues repeating the words.

A purple butterfly floats our way. Shit! No Moon! Stop! Please! Don't do it! I say as the butterfly floats into her earrings. Wait they look familiar. I take a glimpse at them. Ledyba's Miraculous?! She's Ledyba! The one I loved is my partner?! L-Loved?! I love her? Not the time Gladion! She's about to get akumatised! Useless brain! Thinkkkk!

"Too late. Gladdy." A familiar woman's voice echos in my head. "M-Mother..." I say quietly to myself as I think and get lost in deep thought.

Moon POV
I was trapped in this.... dark place where I was in was truly mysterious, a never-ending dark hall where purple mist surrounded beneath my knees all I could do is watch. I see someone... no hear someone calling out to me. "Moon! Moon!!!" The high-pitch voice yells. "T-Tikki? W-Where am I?!" I yell back as previous tears still visible on my face. Not only did I feel weak, hopeless and upset. I felt guilt and fear. Guilt for letting this overcome me sand fear for what's happening right now.

"N-No!! Don't! Moon fight it!!" Tiki yells to me but I can't see her. A purple haired woman appears in the smoke only her body visible and the purple mask on her face and mine. "Poor Moon. Depressed and afraid. Beaten by bullies and you could stand there weak and do nothing. I stood there breathless and opened my mouth to say something but I was paralyzed in fear so I stood there like an idiot before closing my mouth to reconsider what to say. "Nothing? And I thought the saviour of Paris would stand up for themselves. Hm?" She says smirking at me.

"W-What... How? How did you know?!" I say in utter shock. "Its so obvious! Well.. to me anyways. My son talks about you every time I call him. He's completely smitten with you..." She says to me with a devilish smirk across her face in her purple outfit and mask. I stare at her wondering who this mysterious boy could be, he's her son and i should know him really well... Hau? No no she looks nothing like him... I look at her confused as she sighs in defeat. "Im Poisoned Moth as you know me but i refer to myself as the pretty butterfly awaiting the destiny of opening the portal to the other realm of Ultra Beasts. The land of beautiful creatures." She says blabbering on and on about her plan. "Wait a moment! Whats going on!? Why am i here?!" I yell at her in rage as i pushed my fear aside to save Paris as my duty. "She can speak~ Well right now from the looks of it your about to give me your miraculous." She says with a unsettling smile. "No i will never!!" I yell at her. "Oh sweetheart. Have you realised that since you are a miraculous holder, you can be separated into your mental and physical form. Your physical form is handing me your miraculous right now~ Just sit back and watch~" She says as a few tentacles grab me holding me into place so i see exactly whats going on.

"You haven't met nihilego yet darling. Here she is~" She says motioning to the beast holding me into place. "M-Master... Please stop..." I hear a voice behind her say. "Shut it Nooroo. A mere butterfree wouldn't stop my plans." She says annoyed at the voice. "Hm? My son's here. You and your friends can chat in your mind while i deal with this. Mkay? I'll say hi to Gladion for you sweetheart. Sit tight and enjoy the show~!" She says as she disappears into a poof of smoke.

"G-Gladion?! He's her son!?" I yell mainly to myself as i hear both 'Nooroo' I think and Tikki sigh in the distance. "Why is everyone here so dense..." Tikki chuckles slightly with a weak smile on her face. "Let's just hope master Gladion will be able to stop them. After all he too is a miraculous holder." Nooroo says. "He's Chat Noir too!?" I yell again as i nearly faint.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whassup readers. Ya gurl Ari here. Soz for the super long delay but i rlly hope dis chapter was worth it. I predict about 1-2 more parts for this to come so i hope you enjoyed this miraculous story so far. Hopefully the new chapters will be done soon so until next time!!

Rose: Hey hold up a sec! What about us? The midnight crew?

Laura, Zoey, Zora, Dante, Xavier, Zach: Mhm.

_xXMidnightNinjaXx_ (Aria_MignightMoon): Hey hold up! I made us an ask the midnight crew! book already so you guys aren't coming in until later. So yeahhhh. -sweats-

Zoey: Tch. Whatever.

Laura: Anyways see you guys later! -waves-

Aria: Hey that's my line-