I cock my head smiling at him sweetly and with my fingers I tug on his beard.

"Oww" He frowns rubbing his chin.

He tries to get hold of me but I run behind the sofa as he tries to catch me.

"Next time you do it, I am gonna shave your head I promise." He laughs making me laugh along as I run to the front of the sofa and he stands at the back of it.

He than launches himself above the sofa and grabs my hand, we lose our balance and collapse on the carpet, Zaid on his back and me on the side. He quickly covers my head with his palm so that I dont hit the floor.

We continue laughing like kids as I get up in a sitting position laughing at the fact how clumsy he had been a while ago.

Zaid can be clumsy too. He was still on his back his body shaking as he laughs. I stare at him admiring how happy he looks, slowly his laughing dies dows and he sits up facing me with a confused face, his eyes on the carpet.

He just goes back to being awkward thinking deeply just after being his playful and fun self.

I don't understand what goes on in his mind.

He then looks at me and smiles, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"We are getting late" He reminds and we stand up together.

We were about to step out of the door when I realized I did not take the gift bag, asking Zaid to wait in the car I rush in the house, I see Linda upstairs and ask her to get the box from the table, she gets it down quickly giving me the paper bag. Mumbling a quick Thank you I walk back to the car.

We enter the penthouse together, a butler greets us at the entrance. Zaid walks beside me as we enter the balcony area of the penthouse where everyone is. There I see Naisha seated in one of the comfort chairs sipping on her orange juice, her eyes meets mine and she waves at me excited. We walk near her and she lunges forward giving me a bear hug.

"Hello Mr Khan" she beams at Zaid and he gives her a small nod with a tight lipped smile.

I don't really know the people invited here, Abid has definitely made quite contacts after university. Everyone looks so decent and professional here having subtle smiles on their faces.

"Is it Mr Khan! from Khan International holdings" A young man confirms looking at Zaid.

"Yes, Thats me." Zaid replies politely giving a nod.

"Oh its a pleasure to see you Sir, I am Jose" The man extends his hand towards Zaid.

Zaid clasps his hand and gives him a polite nod. "Khan."

The young man looked spellbounded.

"Sir, If you don't mind Can I have a word with you?" He asks not letting the opportunity to speak to Zaid go by.

Zaid gives a small shake of head approving his request and looks at me indicating he will be for a while and then walks away with him with a hand on his back leading the way.

The man definitely looks very young looking for a job opportunity probably. Also Zaid seemed very Nice and Polite in his ways. God this man has layers of personality.

"So there you are Beauty"

Abid looks at me grining as I grin back.

"Happy Birthday"

He pulls me into a side hug the smell of alchohol hitting me and then my eyes meets the hazel pairs of my Husband eyeing us as he spoke to the Jose guy. He frowns his eyes burning holes as I pull away from Abid awkwardly. Abid meets the line of my gaze and meets Zaid's. He raises a hand and waves at him. Zaid keeps his face impassive and looks back at the Jose guy talking to him.