Important News!

Okay so I know I've been using the name Elliot for awhile now, but I thought it through and I really don't think that name fits me as a person. While I really like the name, for me it just doesn't work.

I went Name hunting and asked a few friends in kik. (I have a kik just pm me if you what to know or something.) I narrowed in down to a few name and decided on one that I think sits me a lot better than Elliot...

It's Logan! I really love the name and I think it suits me much better as a person in general. It's name that I'm comfortable using not just online but in real life.

Coming up with a new name was important to me because I'm taking bigger steps toward coming out to my friends and family.

I've come out to one friend and she was totally chill about which was nice! But I really want to come out to the people who are close to me.

It's been a journey and I can't wait to see how I grow as a person in the future. Even just looking back at how this book has grown and where I started as a person in the beginning is so crazy to see.

I've grown up so much and everyone here has been with me every step of the way. I own you guys everything and I love so much! You don't understand how you've all helped become the person I am today.

I may be a bit crazy and I still might color outside the lines, but I've become a person I really love and want to be. It's been a long time since I've been able to truly say that I'm happy with who I am as a person.

But with the help of you guys I've discovered who I am and who I want to be. I still have a lot of growing to do and things still might changes. But one thing I know is that I will always remember the people who helped shape me into who I am.

~Logan 🌸

P.S wow that got a lot deeper than just me changing my name. Oh well it was all from the heart! Love you guys! ❤️