"I'm - I'm sorry," Hannah said. "I gotta go. I'll see you guys in class."

She left before anyone can say another word. 

***

A homecoming banner is hung over the clock on the cafeteria wall by Liz Allen, the popular senior girl, who is standing on a ladder. Peter noticed Hannah in the distance and he waved at her to come over to sit with him and Ned.

She walked over to them and sat next across from them. Peter and Ned ended up staring up Liz from the distance. Hannah wished that out of all girls Peter would like, it would be her, but she can't control his feelings. She has to accept it.

"Why do you keep staring at Liz?" Hannah said.

"Did Liz get a new top?" Peter asked.

"No, we've seen that before but never with that skirt," Ned said.

"We should probably stop staring before it gets creepy, though," Peter said.

"Too late," Michelle Jones asked.

Peter, Ned, and Hannah looked over at Michelle, who was sitting at the other end of the table.

"You guys are losers," Michelle said. "Except you, Hannah."

"Thanks?" Hannah was unsure whether or not to take it as a compliment or not.

"But then why do you with us?" Ned asked her.

"Because I don't have any friends," she said. 

***

The school day ended and Hannah avoided her friends and went to the girls' bathroom. She began to unzip her backpack when Ella Ross entered the bathroom. Hannah zipped her backpack again.

Hannah and Ella have known each other since Hannah moved to New York. Ella had helped Hannah a lot when she first moved. No one has helped Hannah as much as Ella. Once Hannah made friends, she and Ella haven't hung out as much as they used to. They'd invite each other to go out for dinner or to each other's birthday celebrations, but over time it grew hard.

"Hey, Hannah," Ella said.

"Hi," she said. "How are you?"

"Good," she smiled. "How are you?"

"Alright. Do you have any plans this weekend?"

"Um, I don't know," Hannah shrugged. "I think my uncle and I are going out for dinner with his boss on Friday. I think other than that I don't."

"Good, don't make plans on Saturday," Ella said. "We're going to watch a movie."

Hannah nodded. "Do you want to go to dinner afterward?"

"Yeah," Ella said. "I'll text you when the movie will start on Thursday or Friday."

Hannah nodded. 

Ella entered one of the bathroom stalls. Hannah bit her lip wondering if she should take the risk of changing now or just disappear through one of the outlets. She took her phone to text Anthony. She told him to meet her at the Outlet. 

Hannah took a step back and she felt the wall behind her. She knew there was an outlet at the bottom. Hannah stood there against the wall for a moment making sure that Ella won't say anything before she disappeared. 

***

Hannah appeared at the Outlet. There was a package on the desk. She tilted her head. She was confused. She dropped her backpack by the desk and turned the package around. There was a piece of paper attached to the package. 

It said: 

To Hannah

From Tony Stark

She opened the box. What was in it was wrapped in thin pieces of paper. There was a note on top.

Hannah picked it up and read it:

Hey, Hannah. 

I designed a new suit for you to use. I thought your suit might need a few new updates. Sure I made you a suit a while ago, but there's always room for improvement. 

Hope you like it, 

Tony Stark

Hannah smiled. She set the note aside and removed the thin pieces of paper from the suit. She picked up her new suit. It looked amazing. The last suit that Tony made her was amazing but this suit is on a whole other level of amazing.