☆8☆ : Jungkook's file

Kicking.
Punching.
Defending.
Attacking.
Ducking away.
I swirled around. I almost got him...

Swoooosh!

His kick almost got me. In an instant I changed my tactic and chose to go on offense. That surprised him, just as I intended and got me 1 second to highkick him of the mat.
"Oucchh!" Matthew groaned.

I panted. That was close.

"Very good! You are faster than you used to be." I complimented him, while giving him my hand to stand up again.
"Unfair..." he mumbled, while ignoring my hand.

"Now tell me what both of them did wrong?" Mr Henricks shouted to the other students, who were watching our fight.
After analyzing the duel with the 'watchers' (note the reference to "Nerve") he wanted us to exercise more.
I looked at Jungkook, who was deep in his thoughts.
Probably daydreaming about some girl.
He caught me watching him and the corner of his mouth was twitching.

I raised my brow. How was that, Jeon Jerk?
He tilted his head. So, so...

I always got scolded because I was "too weak". Mr Henricks wanted me to not only use wit to win over my opponents but muscles as well. The problem was that my opponents were mostly guys and girls twice as big and strong as me, but "mercy" was not something Mr Henricks knew.
Matthew had to practice the theoretical part, since he was lacking in it, commented the students and Mr Henricks.

77, 78, 79 ... almost 100 sit ups. Aaaargghh, I hate it!!! I felt bruises on my body. Well if my body wasn't aching after the combat with Matthew, it was hurting now.
Thanks Mr Henricks!

"You are doing great, sweetie!" Jungkook's head popped out of nowhere. I frowned. "I - told - you - not - to - call - me - that... stop it!" I panted.
"Right, I don't want you to kick me like you kicked Matthew ..." he grinned mischieviously.
I was not that serious though...
"What about 'sassy', or 'feist', maybe 'combat cat'..." he deliberated. "Though girls are the best in bed..."
"Kyungmi! Don't forget to stretch afterwards!" said Jimin as he was walking to his partner to improve his footwork.
"I won't, hyung!" I answered.
"Huh, hyung?" Jungkook looked at me as I was an alien.

My next class was humanities. When I left Kung Fu practice Jungkook was nowhere to be found. Well, who cares?
"How was judo?" I asked Jennie as I walked to the table beside hers. "Urrggghh, just weight training. I was paired up with some creepy pervert."
"Was he doing some weird things?" I asked worried.
"Haha, no! He was just looking." she made a dismissive hand gesture.

"Kyungmi, when will the sports festival take place?" a student asked. She had glasses and I think she attended my literature class. Mary was her name, if I was not mistaken.
"Mary, right?" I asked politely, the girl addressed nodded astonished "well, as for now I don't have a date confirmed by the school board, but as soon as it is confirmed, we will hang up posters. So nobody will miss it." I smiled to her.
"Ah, I see! Well, Ava told us, that it will most likely be in a month. I was just wondering, so..."
Aha, so she was one of Ava's fangirls-minions-whatever.

"Hmmmppff!" Jennie scoffed.
"Sorry, but I don't know about this information or where it came from. But it is definitely not confirmed." I replied.
"If I were you I would not believe in rumours." Jennie spoke to Mary the sassiness in her voice was just dripping.
"Well, thank you, Kyungmi!" she hurried back to her seat, when the class started.

"Isn't that even too low for her to make up things like that and then spreading them?" Jennie referred to Ava as she shouldered her Michael Kors (?) shoulder bag while leaving the class room with me.
Even though that was definitely something Ava would do to gain attention, I got a feeling that this was not made up.
"It's not important, Jennie." I said to my sister by heart.
Suddenly my eyes caught a familiar figure making out in the hallway with a girl.
So that's why he disappeared so fast...
Jennie shot me a glare: Don't kill him, please!
Jimin told her about Jungkook's arrival and the circumstances of his stay. She was not happy to have him here right after I almost ripped his head of in his own mansion.
I sighed.
The girl, who turned out to be Ava at second glance, was obviously liking what he did to her. So who was I to step in like "Sorry. Would you please stop making out. This guy here is a very dangerous womanizer. That's why I am forbidding him right now and right here to lay a finger on you." ?
Yeah, I would sound so pathetic.
As long as he was not disrespecting people his love life was none of my business.
"Did not know that Matthew and her are over."
"Yeah, same." Jennie stated despisingly.

"Jeon Jungkook." I spun around in my swivel chair reading his school record his President sent me.
Who exactly are you?
After 20 minutes I got a good overview on his academic education. Well, he was not that bad though...
Let's just say that his parents wealth was not all that got him into SNA.
Prestigious elementary school, prestigious middle school. I bet his midwife was even highclass...
He got a black belt in teakwondo when he was just 15 years old. So the list of notable prizes was long...
A child's talent would usually be of one specific field.
Jerk Jeon's was apparently sports.
He was literally good at all athletic courses he ever took: Archery, Track, Wrestling, Tennis, Baseball, Swimming, Soccer, Basketball ...
But he had also an artistic deposition: His grades in arts were marvelous.
His membership as the main vocalist in the schoolband of SNA was highly praised.
Besides that he was a choreographer for some dance team at SNA.
And he was also known for his filming and photographing abilities. He produced and directed some short movies for the school's online appearance.
That boy definitely was busy.
I wished that that was it, but this kid had more talents in it, then I could have imagined of.
Maybe I should have known that there was a good reason of him being so cocky...
He was also engaged in the IT field...
I grinned. But there was one thing he was lacking at: languages.
Still, I was impressed. I should have known that SNA would not just send some stupid f***boy.

"Everyone, as you might already know, this is Jeon Jungkook. He will be staying here as an exchange councillor." my councillors waited patiently for Jungkook to say some words himself.
He cleared his throat "Thank you for welcoming me so nicely," his warm voice attracted everyonce's attention "I hope I can contribute many interesting advices." his confidence was noticeable, even though he just spoke so little.
Everyone seemed to be amazed or in love with him. Except from Matthew, who glared at him disdainfully.

Well, Matthew who thought that there would be a day coming , we both agree on disliking someone?

"Thank you." I nodded in Jungkook's direction without looking into his eyes.
"Guys, we have fabulous news." Marthew rose to speak ignoring everyone's admiration towards Jungkook.
"You know I talked to my dad yesterday, who is, by the way, a member of the school board. And as everyone knows they just can't make important decisions without him and -" I interupted him before Jungkook could burst out in laughter.
"Matthew, spit it out!"
He cleared his throat to declare,
"The date for the sports festival is released!"