PULSE is a Premium Novel on TAPAS

Happy Friday everyone!

Today I'm writing to announce something super exciting regarding PULSE that has been in the works for a few months. (If you were hoping for for scheduling information about What The Flower Says of Death you'll have to wait until the end of the month for that, sorry!!!)

As some of you may know, I've been an active member at Tapas for a while now, posting my current works in progress and I write them, and growing a nice little fanbase that continues to grow every week! I joined Tapas because I'd heard very good things about it from friends of mine who currently are working directly with Tapas, and I loved the idea of being able to eventually get paid through ads on my work. I'm always looking for new ways of making money on my writing while also saving my readers money, and Tapas seemed to be a good place to kindle that idea for the future.

In the spirit of offering my work to my readers for free, I'm excited to announce a collaboration with Tapas and my novel PULSE. They are now currently hosting it on their website as a premium novel! Currently there are 25 parts* uploaded with 3 additional parts coming every week from this Friday forward!

I'd love to continue this professional relationship with Tapas in the future also with my upcoming novel(s), and that's where you guys come in. If you haven't already read PULSE, or want to reread it, please head over to Tapas and read what is currently uploaded there. Your views and support will help show Tapas that I'm a profitable partner and increase my chances of continuing to work with them in the future, therefore increase my chances of being able to bring more reading options to the table for you guys on future work!

While you're over there, you can check out Extracurriculars, which is currently uploaded in full on my page, or start reading Casting Bones, which I'm updating every week!

Thank you so much for all your support guys, and a big thank you to Tapas for giving me this opportunity. I'm super excited to work together!

*Parts are smaller than chapters so the reading experience on Tapas might differ from the reading experience from purchases the full ebook or paperback

**Restrictions do apply to coins. Only a limited amount of coins can be earned at a time. Over time coins can be earned or bought to unlock episodes of premium comics or novels