Chapter 4

Sebastian led us back the same way he did before which meant the first stop was my room and soon enough we were standing in front of it as Sebastian opened the door and led us inside.

"Now that Sir. (y/n) is awake I believe that you, Sir. (bf/n) would like your own room, yes?" Sebastian said to (bf/n).

I turned towards Sebastian, "First of all you can drop the formalities, no 'Sir' it's just (bf/n) and (y/n)."

Then I turned to (bf/n), "Why didn't you tell him to just call us by our names?"

"What? It made me feel classy!" (bf/n) said with a grin as I rolled my eyes at him and faced Sebastian.

"And second of all what do you mean? If (bf/n) doesn't have his own room, where has he been staying?"

"Well the Young master had offered Si-*pause/creepy-smile-insert* (bf/n) a room for himself but he declined. He said that he would rather stay with you until you recovered. He even refused to eat." Sebastian explained.

I raised an eyebrow and looked over at (bf/n) with a mischievous glint in my eyes to see him blush and look away in embarrassment.

"Aww....look at you." I said teasingly to (bf/n).

"Oh shut up! And yes Sebastian I would very much like a room of my own!" (bf/n) said to Sebastian as he threatened to hit me if I didn't shut up.

I chuckled at my friend's behavior.

"Just tell him where his room is. We still have a lot to talk about." I said.

"Very well. Your room is 3 three doors down to the right, I hope that you would not have any problem finding it. For now I shall go and prepare some snacks for you. If you would excuse me." Sebastian said, bowed and left.

I sat down on my bed and motioned for (bf/n) to do the same.

"So how do you think it happened?" (bf/n) asked.

"I don't know. I mean the last thing I remember is falling asleep and that's it."

"I had checked and we don't have signals on our phones. That means we can't even contact anyone."

"Even if we could who would we contact? No one would believe that we are calling them from a whole other dimension."

"True enough." (bf/n) said.

"For now maybe we can try and blend in. That seems to be our only option."

"We could. But we have only watched a few episodes, we don't even know how all of this ends."

"Don't worry about that. I know what happens. To some extent. A term called spoilers exists. Let's just hope that what I know is enough to help us get through for now." I said.

"But the question is which episode did we appear in?"

"I guess we will find out."

"Ooooo! I wonder if it's the on- OW!" (bf/n) began but I stopped him by kicking him in his side as Sebastian opened the door and entered the room with a trolley full of well.....food.

"For today's snacks we have...." Sebastian began explaining what was what and blah, blah, blah.

"Dude......we don't care." I said to Sebastian as he gave me a smile and stopped babbling.

"Of course. I shall leave you gentlemen be as I have yet to begin dinner preparations." Sebastian said and left not before he gave me a look, again.

'Ok, it's official. I'm gonna die by the hands of a sadistic demon butler whose choice of weapon is a freakin butter knife.' I thought and frowned as I picked up a cup of tea which I guessed was Earl Grey.

Out of nowhere (bf/n) started to chuckle.

"What?" I asked.

"I....remember reading a fact that Black butler was originally supposed to be a Yaoi anime." (bf/n) said.

"Yeah, so what?"

"The genre may have changed but it seems the soul still remains."

"I don't get crap that you are saying."

"Oh you'll know....soon." (bf/n) said as he chuckled yet again....... darkly.

Deciding to ignore him, I started to munch down on the much needed snacks. The taste sent shockwaves through my taste buds as I held onto my cheeks.

"Damn how long has it been since I last ate!" I exclaimed.

"Dunno. But you look quite weak."

"Can I go on a walk later tonight after dinner? I could sure use some stretching." I asked.

"Yeah sure but you should ask Ciel just in case. He already doesn't trust us. We don't want him getting a permanent impression."

"You're right. We can't risk doing something that can ruin the chances of getting him to do so." I said. "But one thing we must also be careful of is what we spit out of our mouths."

"Huh? Why?"

"Well isn't it obvious. If Ciel doesn't trust us he is gonna make Sebastian keep an eye on us that's why we can't just babble away whatever the hell comes into our mouths."

"Since when did you get so.....well.....smart?"

"I think 'observant' would be more appropriate." I said trying to act like a smartass that I wasn't.

"Still how do you know so much? I mean you handled Ciel flawlessly except the little moment you had with Sebby. But dude really, how?" (bf/n) asked as I sighed.

"Well you know I may have read a fanfic here and a fanfic there that may now relate to our predicament."

"You mean those things you read all the time?"

"Hey! Just sometimes. Don't you judge me. It came in handy didn't it!" I said.

"I am not judging. It's just that....what were they about anyway?"

I immediately paled, 'Aw hell nah! If I succumb now he will never let it go.' I thought as I tried to come up with an excuse.

"Look they aren't that important ya know. Focus more on reading the manga. Hopefully it can help us better but make sure none of the other characters get their hands on it or else we will be in some very serious deep shit." I said as I avoided a direct answer.

"Oh ok." (bf/n) said as he went back to stuffing his face.

After a while we were both jam packed with food in our bellies.

"I can barely move~" (bf/n) sing/said in a satisfied voice.

"You know we should probably get some rest."

"Yeah you are right. I am tired after all that has happened today." (bf/n) answered as he got up. "I'll see you at dinner I guess." (bf/n) said as he waved and left.

I rolled over my stomach and realized how much I would love to have a bath right about now so without wasting a second I got of the bed and headed towards the bathroom.

~After fun time with bubbles~

"Ah~" I sighed as I re-entered the room, now dressed in a new pair of pants and a simple tank-top.

"Might as well get some shut eye before that complain log comes back." I said and flopped down onto the bed and immediately felt myself fall deep in sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys why the hell aren't there any Supernatural male fanfics? Seriously why? Should I make one? Oh and also guys if you have requests then tell me. I may not work on them right away but I will, if I know it that is. And supernatural fans tell me if I should write one.....male reader of course. (mostly cause Castiel is so damn adorable!!!)