Partu Eighteenu

It was then Damian realized something. He couldn't follow the doctor's orders!

He was a vegan for heaven's sake!

"Damian, it's okay, I'll just give you vitamins that replace what is in meat." Dick assured, putting another dish away.

"Yeah but he trusted me to eat meat and now I'm breaking my promise." Damian groaned, "I despise breaking promises."

"It's a promise with a doctor that didn't know you were a vegan, I'm pretty sure you'll be fine." Dick mused with a laugh.

Damian pouted and sat at the table. "... so...." he trailed off, trying to get Dick to start a conversation.

"Is Jon still asleep?" Dick asked softly, the dishes clanking every so often.

"Yeah... he was... so worried. All that anxiety pent up." Damian murmured slowly.

"Haha, they should call him Jon Pent then." Dick joked.

Damian shot him an Are You joking me? Kind of look. "Wow. Not a good time."

"It was a perfect time. There are no bad time for puns." Dick assured with mighty confidence.

Damian smiled slightly at his dumb older brother before leaning into his hands and staring out into the dawn sun rise.

"Do you think I'll ever be okay again?"

The omega felt pressure on his arm and he looked up to see Dick gently caressing his arm, "Damian, you'll be great."

That warmed Damian from the heart and he bit his cheek, nodding.

The two spent the rest of the morning in comfortable silence.

That's it ladies and gentleman! The book is now complete!

Two things-

If you like my art you can hop on over to Instagram and give me a follow. If you like.

The second thing is, I'll make one more A/N after this to tell you when the new books will be out

The second thing is, I'll make one more A/N after this to tell you when the new books will be out. As I just planned on a third one.

This has come a long way from when I started. I told myself I would only do five chapters, and here we are at eighteen!

Thank you All so much for the support and love throughout the book.

I had a person comment the fact that they've been reading my Jondami books for over a year! That's impressive and I appreciate it a lot!

It's been over a year. Wow.

Anyways! I hope you all enjoy my other books! They're mostly Jondami and gay. Hah.

Thanks again for reading and have a hoppy day!

Yes I meant hoppy. Bye!!!