Partu Fouru

Takes place the same day as the last chapter.

Damian looked at himself in the mirror. He would not tell Dick or Jamie what he was doing.

He bit his lip as he adjusted his black and green argyle sweater, grey khakis, and brown loafers. He was a fashion icon, broham.

The heir sucked in a breath and exhaled slowly before leaving his room. He waited in the living room for his date to show up, Jamie and Dick were out on their own date.

A few minutes passed and it was 7:45 pm. He bit his lip in anxiousness and the doorbell had rang. He stood up and walked to the wooden door.

He slowly opened it and his breath was taken away, by the looks of it so had Jon.

Jon's hair was slicked back in a neat way, wearing black formal pants and a white sports jacket.

He smiled bashfully and bit his lip, "You look... Beautiful..." He complimented.

Damian puffed out his cheeks, "Flattery will not get you anywhere, Kent." He said, though it was obvious that he liked it with how red his cheeks were.

"Haha, of course!" Jon smiled and held out his hand that had a rose in it, "For you~"

The omega blushed a deep shade of rose before gently taking the flower, "This... This will get you somewhere..." He informed shyly.

Jon grinned, "Good..." He took Damian's hand in his, "Shall we go?"

"Yes, where to?" Damian questioned, averting his eyes.

"Hm. Does a dinner sound okay?" Jon inquired, showing his toothy smile.

Damian nodded, "That sounds acceptable..."

Fifteen minutes into the date and Damian could already tell he liked Jon.

They were sitting at a nice diner, Jon across from Damian with that stupid smile on his face. And Damian with his stubborn scowl that desperately wanted to smile.

"So then I said to Kathy, where did the balloons go?!" Jon cracked up laughing at his childhood memory.

Damian cracked a small smile, "Heh... I guess that was sort of humorous." He murmured, spooning his fudge sundae in his mouth.

They didn't get dinner, they got dessert instead. "Yep, so any fun stories from you?" Jon questioned.

"Uhm, my brother proposed to my brother-in-law before they got married and he was kicked in the balls for scaring him. Jamie had just gotten out of the shower when Dick snuck into his apartment to propose. He waited outside the bathroom and when Jamie opened the door he didn't expect to see another person and instinctively kicked him in the balls." Jamie told him.

"Oh... That's funny too." Jon smiled awkwardly before chuckling and leaning on the table.

Damian blushed, "Well... I'm not really a fun person, so I don't have that many stories to share..." He informed.

"That's okay! You're sweet and cute!!" Jon assured, slapping his hands against Damian's.

Damian's face turned max level of hotness and he squeaked, "Wh-What are you doing??" He stammered.

"Being charming. Is it working?" Jonathan joked.

"Hardly." But Damian had a smile on his face. "Hardly working at all..."