Partu Sixu

Time had passed and during that time Damian and Jonathan had grown closer than ever.

Though, Clark Kent, the father of Jon, had yet to know that Damian was Jon's omega.

"So Jon, when are you going to bring around your mate?" Clark asked, taking a bite of his chicken parmesan.

Jon coughed and choked on then food in his mouth before biting his lip, "Uhm... W-Well... Th-They're shy..." He lied, though not completely because Damian got nervous about the terms omega and mates.

Clark looked to Lois, she was calmly eating her meal. "What do you think of that, Lois?" He asked.

Lois looked up and swallowed the cheesy bite, "Well, I met... Her... She seemed nice enough."

The father frowned in contempt and continued eating. He wanted to meet the young omega that had claimed Jon's heart.

Jon sighed softly, losing his appetite. "Uhm, I'm going to go to bed. I'm feeling under the weather." He said, clearing his place.

"Oh all right, goodnight!" Lois waved him off with a small smile.

Clark just stared at him and nodded for him to be dismissed.

Jon ran to his room and whipped out his phone, dialing Damian's number.

Damian was in the bath when his phone rang, he leaned over to reach the toilet where his phone sat and pressed the answer button.

"Hello?" Damian greeted, leaning further into the tub.

Jon's cheeks flushed as he heard the water running in the background, "Dami? Are you taking a bath?" He questioned.

Damian turned bright red, realizing Jon could hear the water, "Oh... Uhm... Yes..." He answered quickly.

"Cool... Can I come over?" Jon asked. He turned bright her shade of red, "N-Not in that way!! I meant I called you for that reason not because you're in the bath!"

Damian blinked before chuckling, "You really are a dork. I'm actually heading to my father's tonight. Would you accompany me there?" He questioned in reply.

"Mhm... Sounds good, I'll come get you then." Jon smiled softly.

"All right," Damian paused, "Are you okay?" He sounded a tad bit worried.

"Huh? Yeah... Just some things happened with my dad, but I'm cool." Jonathan replied hastily.

Damian huffed softly before relaxing with a smile, "Okay..." He bit his lip, "I... Love you..." He told him before his face flushed with redness, "G-Get here quickly!" He hung up the phone before putting his head under the water and blew bubbles in excitement.

This story is longer than I thought XDD

Comments appreciated!