"Hey, Izu..." Dabi said cautiously.

"What do you want?" He groaned.

"I, uh," He put the papers on the table. "Got them. You said it's what you wanted and I want anything you want."

Izuku was confused until he flipped to the tabbed page.

Divorce.

...

x ________

x DaikiT___

Izuku looked up at his husband. He smiled and started laughing maniacally. "Fucking finally!" He stood up and looked for a pen.

He found one and went back to the island. He sat back down.

Click.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Dabi stopped him before he signed anything.

"Of course! Why would anyone wanna be married to you?"

"What about Ren? What would happen then? What about that kid that you're carrying right now?"

"What're you talking about? I'm not pregnant."

"I noticed. I noticed all the signs. Even Bakugo thinks you're pregnant."

"I'll just give it up for adoption or whatever."

"No you won't! You're not giving our child up!"

"Then you can have full custody of it and Ren!"

"Oh my god, Izuku Todoroki-Midoriya! You told me you wanted kids! You told me you wanted to spend the rest of our lives together! What changed?" His voice cracked.

"I dunno." He turned back to the papers.

He put the pen on the paper and got ready to write his signature down.

He heard the one thing he didn't expect to hear.

"Papa!"

Izuku looked up at his son in his husbands arms.

"No, c'mon, Ren. We're leaving." Dabi started to walk away.

"Papa!" His kid whined, reaching out for his papa.

His mind finally snapped.

Tears flooded down his cheeks.

He dropped the pen and ran over to them. He quickly pulled Ren out of Daiki's arms and held him close.

"I'm here, baby." His voice sounded soft for the first time in what seemed like years. "Papa's here." He said as loud as he could without his voice cracking, which wasn't very loud.

The door suddenly opened. "How the hell do you have a key and I don't?" Someone argued from the door.

"Because I'm the brother?" The other said.

"But I'm the best friend!"

They walked into the kitchen and saw what was happening.

"Does he know?" Katsuki questioned.

Izuku shook his head but his thoughts were just on his kid.

"Does he know what?" Dabi asked, finally breaking his eyes say from his kid and husband.

"C'mon, I'll tell you." Shoto pulled Daiki into the living room and sat him down on the couch. Katsuki and Izuku followed, sitting on the opposite couch.

Shoto explained what had happened with Izuku and Akeno. Daiki was confused but also raging. Katsuki had his arm wrapped around Izuku's shoulders and held him close. Izuku had gotten Ren to fall back asleep so he closed his eyes, leaning closer into Katsuki.

Once Shoto finished, Daiki got up and was about to start yelling about how he didn't kill Akeno when he has the chance but soon realized Izuku had fallen asleep.

His two boys were fast asleep.

Katsuki just stared at his nephew at how adorable he was. Daiki sat back down and also closed his eyes.

They all, somehow, ends up falling asleep. Shoto leaning on Daiki's shoulder, Katsuki holding Izuku and Izuku holding Ren.

It was all perfect.

For now.

* * *

a/n

word count: 1132, without this a/n

sorry if any of y'all hate me for almost letting them get divorced or because i said for now. i know y'all love my for now's.

writing akeno and izu gossiping is basically me and my friends whenever we're mad at each other but we have to gossip.

writing kiri finding shoto and katsuki kissing and writing "He looked over and saw his crush making out with his crushes supposed rival." gave me so many klance feels.

k. i think im done. bye