Blowing another cloud of milky white smoke into his face, I hummed a bit to myself.

"A grand for a one-hour session."
My voice came out darkly low, sounding annoyed to me, but for the man, it seemed as if it was something else, sexy even.
Leaning back against the plush sofa, I took one last drag from the blunt and spread my legs,

"Buying or no?"

The aged man winced after hearing my price, but judging by the way his eyes were locked on to my legs, I knew I had won.
Without a second longer, he pulled from his pocket a pre-bundled stack of money and slapped it on the coffee table in front of me,
"The hour starts now. Come here, whore."

From a butterfly to a whore, it's astonishing just how quickly opinions can change— and oh the thing I do for money.
With a mixture of annoyance and desperation dripping from his mouth with every word, I just arched an eyebrow at the man's sudden confidence.

Clicking the start button on my watch, I put out the blunt in an empty ashtray and straddled Mr. Lee's lap just as requested.
My designer bought heels dug into the expensive couch below him, and his eager hands roamed around my body as if he'd never felt the warmth of another person.
The entire situation felt like a routine at this point,
everyone goes for the thighs first.

As he became distracted, I got to work, quickly bringing my lips to his neck.
I sucked and bit at his skin harshly, not really caring that it hurt the elder, and instead, simply made up for it by grinding my hips down against his own.
The single action alone triggered the man to fall into a groaning mess, pushing my skirt up higher and grabbing a handful of my lace-covered ass.

As he squeezed at the supple skin, I faked a soft moan just like I did for all of my customers. I truly found it interesting that the man thought he could provide me any sense of pleasure.

I was not lying when I said he was old enough to be my grandfather.
Beyond disgusted, I pushed all outside thoughts to the back of my mind and focused on the true task at hand— I was on the clock, after all.

Continuing to distract the elder as he toyed with the hem of my fishnets, I traced the faint red marks that I had made on his neck with gentle kisses. My glossy lips only moving higher up, brushing against his ears as I whispered absolute filth while I slowly pulled a syringe from the top of my black heels.

Oblivious as to what was going on around him, his naturally shaky hands pushed the tops of my fishnets down the expanse of my thighs.
My skin crawled at the action. Chill bumps covering my entire body as I felt the tips of his fat fingers dance along my exposed skin.
Time to pick up the pace.
Now more uncomfortable than what I started with, I continued to rut myself down harder onto the elders slowly growing crotch.
I wasn't for sure if I was more surprised that he had made it this far without a break or that he could still get it up himself after all his years.

Biting back a bitter chuckle, I let myself fake a moan again as his cold hands crept towards the tops of my underwear.
Quickly losing my patience, I continued on with the next part of my act. The move that would either make or break my cover.

Taking a deep breath, I committed to the action and gripped a handful of the elder's greyed hair. The sudden brute force of it causing a mixed reaction of a gasp and a moan as he mistook pain for pleasure. A small 'ow' left his lips too while I quickly scanned the area for an unnoticeable place I could stick.

Yet, when I had finally found one, I wasn't surprised that he had forcefully yanked my panties down my legs.

Completely calm, I quickly locked onto my target and brought the man into a tight-lipped kiss. The contact muffled any sound that he could potentially make, and I didn't waste a second longer before driving the needle deep into his neck.
The injection of the drug stung like a bitch I know, and I felt no remorse when I emptied out my entire dosage—and it worked fast.