𝐹𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑅𝑒𝑝𝑢𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

𝗣𝗹𝗼𝘁: 𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻 𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗴𝘂𝗸 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝘀𝘆𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝘁 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀𝗱𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘆. 𝗛𝗲'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗳𝗳 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲; 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗶𝗺 '𝗵𝗼𝘁'. 𝗛𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀, 𝗟𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗱. 𝗪𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗯𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻.

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

Lari entered the school building, meeting with nothing but silence. Students weren't roaming in the halls or loud squeals were being heard. Just total silence.

She's late.

Lari let out a sigh and held the strap of her bag tightly, and stroll off to class.

"You're late, Reid," a deep husky voice said

"I'm sorry, sir. won't happen again" Lari nervously bowed and quickly made her way to her seat.

Mr. Jeon bit his lip and watch the female for a while.

"Mr. Jeon, are you okay?" One of the students asked

"I'm fine. Let's continue with the lesson."

"As I was saying, the intersection between psychology and mind or brain-behavior is concerned with how mental capacities, such as memory, perception, mental imagery, and lastly language" He explain, leaning his back on the desk

"For instance, anger is our natural defense against pain." Mr. Jeon began walking around the large classroom.

Lari place her finger on her neck and caress the red marks. A shy smile appeared on her face, as she remember the unforgettable night with her loved one

Mr. Jeon glance at her and smirk before continuing his teaching.

After the course, once all the students left the classroom. Jeongguk walks behind Lari and hugs her waist.

"Baby" He husked out

"Hi, ggukie" she smiles, packing her belongings.

Jeongguk moves his face in her neck and plant kisses on the marks.