Chapter Nine: The Kiss

"(Y/N). I called Mark and told him to make room to come down. I didn't tell him why.. yet." He shut the door to his room and sat down next to you on the couch. "Why didn't you tell him?" You questioned. "Do ya really think that he would be believin' me if I told him that we were switchin' bodies?" You shook your head no. "Exactly. He'd think it was for another Anti video or somethin'." He laid his head back on the couch and sighed. You had already switched back into your normal bodies, around 3:45 AM. It's 7:50 AM now. "So, Jack.. When did he say he was coming?" You ask. "Around 5:00 PM Friday, our time." 

"Oh.." You yawned and propped your feet up on the coffee table. "Hey!" Jack Exclaims. He pushed your feet off the table. "I may act a fool, but that doesn't mean I was raised in a barn!" You poke him in the ribs, making him make an 'oof' sound. He pokes you too and you both start laughing your heads off talking turns poking each other. 

~Time skip brought to you by me~

After about five minutes of you two poking each other your ribs got sore and you stopped. "That last one actually hurt!" Jack exclaims. It was one of those pains where you laugh and hurt at the same time. "What, did you want me to kiss it and make it better?" You reply, mocking his pained laughter. He shoves you to the side and you both start giggling again. "You know.. (Y/N).." You sit up again and look at him. "Yes Jack?" He looks at you with a serious expression, his eyes narrowed and his mouth turned into a frown. "We never would have met if it weren't for this 'switchin' bodies' thing." 

"Oh don't say that." You shove him playfully but he remains with a frown. "I'm serious (Y/N). I would never have met you." He pulls you into a tight hug and you hug him back. "J-Jack?" You ask. "Yes, (Y/N)?" You smile and reply, "And I would never have met you." 

Jack positions himself to where your foreheads are touching. You both sit there for a second. But then Jack does something unexpected. He kisses  you. You're shocked at first, but then you return the kiss. Hiss kiss wasn't of lust as you expected. This kiss was filled with love, with passion. Like he would give the whole world to stay with you. To be  with you. You were the first one to pull away. (By the way, there wasn't any tongue. HA.) 

"J-Jack?" You look up at him and see that he had a small frown etched on his face. "I'm sorry.. that shouldn't have happened.." He looked like he regretted what he just did so you try to say something. "J-Jack, It's-" You were about to say it was okay but he cut you off. "N-No it's alright. I know I shouldn't have." He got off the couch and walked to his room, shutting it behind him. You just sit there, dumbfounded. You thought that maybe you should give him some space to cool down. After all, he just kissed you. Even thinking about it brought a small pink blush to your face. You touched your lips where his once were. You shook your head as if you were coming out of a daze and got up to go to your room as well.

~Four days later, 4:20 PM (Insert weed jokes here)~

(Btw (Y/N) is staying at Jack's place because she can. Don't ask questions. It just goes with the story. Bugger off.)

You and Jack haven't spoken since the kiss four days ago. If you were in the kitchen, he grabbed what he needed and went into his room. If you wanted to watch a movie out in the living room, he'd avoid you like the plague. You both had grown somewhat apart after the kiss. You were now awkward if you ever absolutely needed to talk. You were a bit mad that he thought that he SHOULD avoid you because of the kiss. He was acting childish. You almost wished that you'd never have met him. He'd hurt you, (Although he didn't know it) because of some stupid kiss. It may have meant something to you four days ago but now it was venomous. Poison. It had hurt your relationship and you wanted to take it back. But alas.. you can't go back in time. 

You got up to see that there was a note by your table, you grabbed it and read it. 

Dear (Y/N),

                              I'm going to pick up Mark from the airport. Be back soon.

P.S.,

                I ordered pizza.

P.P.S.,

               The money for it is in the note.

You unfold the letter and sure enough, twenty bucks sat inside. You scowl. How could he manage to act even more childish than he already is?  You get up and stretch. "Jack must have left at four.. because it's an hour drive there and an hour drive back." You silently squeal in excitement. Finally you have time by yourself. A few days ago (Four) you would have hated Jack leaving to go alone, but now (HE HAS AWAKEN THE BEAST) you're pissed and on your period, so you don't really care what he does. You'd shove your steel-toe boot up his ass if it wasn't for the fact that you could be charged for it. He'd be shittin' leather for a week. You smile at the thought. You walk over to your bedroom door and go out, shutting the door behind you and sitting down on the couch.

You eventually got up to answer the door for the pizza man, handing him the money and taking the pizza. "Keep the change." You slam the door on his face and munch down on Pineapple, Jalapeño and olive pizza. (WHAT? I LIKE THAT COMBO, OK?!) You sit down with the pizza box on your lap and watch (y/f/s). " Soon enough you fall asleep mid-bite into another slice of pizza.