"Hum... Can I say goodbye to Mrs. Jung?" I ask Taehyung before we leave the front door.

"She's already by the car. She also wants to say goodbye to you." he points at the car waiting for us, Mrs. Jung is standing there all smiley as always.

I walk over to her and she pulls me into a tight hug by surprise.

"I'll be waiting for you to come back, dear. Taehyungie is better when he's with you." she says into the hug.

"Really?" I ask genuinely surprised as we break it.

"Trust me." she gives me a sweet smile.

"Bye, Grandma. Remember me?" Taehyung says.

The woman lets out a laugh and hugs Taehyung tightly, whispering something on his ear before letting go.

We both get in the car after putting our bags in and head to the road. He puts music on and without saying a thing we both head home.

"I'm starving. I have a place to go. Do you want to eat?" he asks.

"Please!" I whine rubbing my tummy.

He lets out a chuckle and turns to the front again. He stops at a cute diner and we both leave the car.

He grabs my hand and walks inside with me, leading me to a corner table where we both sit down.

A waiter comes with menus and hands them to us. We both thank him and start looking for something to eat. I order a coffee and an omelette and Taehyung orders juice and pancakes.

"I used to come here with my grandm-, I mean Mrs. Jung." he says as he takes the first bite.

"What about your biological grandma?"

"She died a year after I was born. You see, both sides of my family have this cancer-full genetics." he jokes, "Most of my ancestors died from it, so the chance that it'll happen to me too is basically 90%." he plays with his chopsticks, "But I chose to believe in those 10%. And since I found this out, I've been trying to live life to the fullest."

"By sleeping around with different women every night?"

"Yeah... But I've been thinking about it a lot lately and I think I wanna saddle down. I'm already an adult and I still don't know what love is. I need someone who'll teach me what love is." he says.

"Love is not something you learn, Taehyung." I let out a small chuckle, "It's something you feel."

"But how will I know I'm feeling it if have never felt it before?" he asks, "I mean, the only person who has ever shown me actual love and care is Grandma." he says, "But still, it's still not the same as loving someone like... You know."

"You'll know when you feel it."

"Have you ever felt it?" he asks all of a sudden.

"I... Y-Yes..." I say taking a sip of my coffee.

"How was it? How does it feel like?" he asks, so intrigued and interested it's actually extremely cute.

"It was with a boy, Jungkook. It was like from the end of middle school until the end of high school. We dated all those years, and I loved him. I loved him so much. But then, at the end of high school he went to Japan. I was devastated. I was depressed for months." I say, "We even talked about having a long distance relationship, but it would be hard, so we decided to wait until he came back, but he never did. And I haven't heard from him in years." I explain, "But I think, deep down, I'll always love him. Because I believe it was true love."

"Wow... I know this may sound weird. But these past couple of days I've been thinking about this a lot. I wanna have this kind of feeling." he says, "The feeling that you can't loose the person, or can't live without them."

"You will find your true love, Taehyung. Just don't push things nor try to manipulate it. Love is something natural and unpredictable." I say, taking another sip of my coffee.

"Now that you basically know everything there is to know about me. Tell me more about you. The only thing I know about your family is that your mom owns a flower shop an your dad owns a small company with your uncle." he chuckles.

"Well... I haven't talked to my family in a while. Last time I left home, I didn't leave in very good terms with my parents."

"Oh... Why? If you don't mind me asking." he says.

"No, it's okay. It's just that I'd always wanted to move to Seoul when I graduated from college, but my parents always wanted me to help them with the business. I'd always talk about moving here and they ignored it and acted like I wasn't really going to. So when Jimin got me the job at the club I moved here as soon as possible and had a huge argument with my mom about it." I explain.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that." he says.

"It's okay." I smile at him, reassuring everything's fine.

The next day...

It was monday and I had the day off because of the busy weekend I had.

It was about 7 pm when I received a call from Nami.

"Turn on channel 52. Now." she says.

"Goodnight to you too."

"Channel 52. Now!"

"Okay, okay..."

I turn on and Taehyung's face pops up. He has sunglasses on and looks like he has just left his work building.

"Kim Taehyung confirms engagement?!"

It's written on the screen.

"Is it true, Mr. Kim?" the reporter asks.

"Yes. Miss Lee Hayun and I are engaged." Taehyung answers.

What. The. Fuck.