Chapter 8 pt.2

T.J's Point of View:

I meant every word when I said she was perfect. The only imperfection was the fact that she was dating that twerp Brandon. But I've got all under control now. The Dragons in her system and right now she's probably barfing in the upstairs toilet. I'm doing this for her own good.

She needs to know she belongs to me. Everything about her calls me to her. I know that day we met she felt the spark between us. I think I felt it most of all. I don't need a repeat of what happened to Sarah. If I can protect Sierra before it happens she'll be grateful. Sooner or later she'll be mine and even Brandon can't stop that. I'll have her even if it means giving her that dreaded drink that got Brandon into that accident with Sarah last year. But this time I can control it. It's not date rape it's genuine concern for her.

Just when I think everything's going according to plan Brandon and Derrik bust through the door with a highly drunk and damp Johnny. I feel the smirk form on my face. He never really knew how to control his alcohol. This right here was just a minor set back.

At that time Derrik , one of my football buddies, let go of Johnny to approach me which left him clinging to Brandon.

"Hey T.J. have you seen Sierra?", he asked. Now was my chance to seal the deal.

"Nah bro I think he left. She was pissed she had to wait for lover boy over there.", I said pointing to Brandon.

Well half of what I said was true. She told me she was pissed before she drunk a whole cup of mixed alcohol. Derrik looked confused, but he let that sink in.

"Okay well we gotta go you know how Johnny gets.", Derrik sighed shaking his head.

"Yea..ok stay safe on the road dude.", I said waiting for this conversation to end.

"Yeah sure bye.", he said walking off.

"Bye.", I waved him away. As soon as I saw them ease out the front door I raced up the stairs to check on Sierra.

When I entered the bathroom she was rinsing her mouth with the listerine I left for her. It hurt me to see her so wasted ,but after what happened to Sarah I don't trust her with anybody but me. Locking the door I held up her hair for her.

"You ok doll?", I asked while she spat the listerine out.

"Yeahhh..I'm fine.", she slurred . " I just wanna see Brandon.", she said hiccuping at the end.

"Oh crap sorry doll he just left do you want me to call him or-"

"HE LEFT WITHOUT ME!", she yelled cutting me off. Just what I was looking for. Dang she's sexy when she's angry. She is absolutely perfect for me.

"Yea I just saw him leave a minute ago.", I answered her.

I saw sadness wash over her face. Like I said it hurts me to see her like this I'm not a total monster. Pulling her into a hug she quickly returned the favor.

"It's okay I'll take you home if you want.", I whispered into her hair. Just what I need a damsel in distress. A way for me to redeem myself good in her books. A way to show her I'm better than that punk she calls her boyfriend.

"NO!", she yelled shoving me a couple feet back in the process. Shocked I wondered if my plan was failing. Did Brandon really have her in his clutches that deep?

" I want to have fun! Come on T.J. don't make me go!!", she whined tugging on my arm.

A grin broke out across my face. Why did I doubt my plan?

"Come on doll lets go have some fun.", I said unlocking the door and grabbing her hand guiding her down the spiral staircase. We were both grinning like idiots by now.

As we reached the dance floor she started grinding all over me. I noticed people watching and recording it with their phones, but I didn't mind. Instead I shrugged and laid my hands on her waist. I might as well enjoy it while it lasts. Then she did something I only dreamed she would do.

She turned around and kissed me.

*************************************

.......moment of silence for Sierras dignity.

Do you think T.J. really cares for Sierra or is he jealous of Brandon?

READ,VOTE, & COMMENT!!!

Śådėxx out!!!

*************************************