Chapter 4

T.J. Up top

~~~~~~~~

The next day (Tuesday) I was exhausted. Johnny kept bothering me about the choice and honestly I might just go by myself. I walked to my bike outside the school locked to a pole. I love my bike with its teal paint exterior and white leather seat. As I walked to it someone called me, well at least I think they were.

"Hey sexy!",someone called. It wasn't a familiar voice so I continued jumping onto my bike.

"So your gonna ride away while I'm talking to you?", the voice said chuckling . I looked up to see a guy wearing a tight pink and blue collar hollister shirt. He had dark brown hair in a faux hawk like Taylor Launtner. If I didn't know any better I would've though he was Taylor Launtner.

I mentally drooled at the thought of him calling me sexy. The guy rested his hands on my handle bars making his presence known.

"Um hi.", I said staring into his light blue eyes.

"Hi. I heard we had a new girl so I just had to come and check her out.", he said flashing a smile. We were so slow close I can smell his minty breath.

"I'm Sierra.", I tried to say without stuttering, but to no avail I did. I immediately shot my hand out trying to cover up my embarrassment.

He smirked and took my hand, but not to shake it. He took my other hand too and got behind me cris-crossing my arms under my chest. I could feel his toned chest on my back.

"I'm T.J. Colson.", he whispered in my ear. I shivered he made me feel like a 1000 watts of electricity was shot down my spine . I felt his gaze linger on me for a while and I looked up to see people were also staring at this bizarre scene.

I felt him peck me on the neck setting off a soft moan I quickly tried to take back. I felt him smile across my skin.

"So I'm having a party this Friday Sierra.",he said once again whispering seductivley in my ear. "Would you like to be my leading lady.", he asked. Oh boy here comes the Queen of the Dorks.

"I..um...I...can...um.", ugh what about this guy makes me feel this way? As I still stumbled on my words I heard my saving grace.

"What the heck do you think your doing T.J. ?" , Brandon called out. I immediately locked eyes with him. T.J. noticed Brandon's angry tone ,but still didn't let go of me. Instead he tightened his grip.

"I was just welcoming the new girl.", T.J. said letting my hands go,but wrapping his arm around my waist soon afterward.

"And I'm asking her to come to the party Friday. With me of course.", he finished up feeling cocky.

"Oh well too bad she's not going with you.", Brandon said still serious.

"Should you really be with another girl at another party after what happened to Sarah?", T.J. asked smirking.

Brandon dropped his bookbag and slammed T.J. into my bike by his collar.

"Don't you ever let her name come out of your mouth again. Do you understand?!", Brandon fumed.

*************************************

Sadexx here!!

Told ya! The drama has come!! Ladies and Gents you've met T.J the douchebag. Who do you think Sarah is?

Well there's more to come and I still need a banner if anybody's interested.

READ,COMMENT,& VOTE!!!

Śãdëxx out!!!

*************************************