Chapter 15

That song 'Elastic Heart' by Sia kinda goes with this chapter haha enjoy you guys! Here's the moment we've been waiting for! Drum roll please......

~~~~~~
Brandon POV:
I couldn't stop myself. Satisfaction filled me. Every hit made me feel better.

"Come on that's enough", Johnny said pulling me off of him. I huffed looking at the mess I made.

"PRINCIPAL!" , someone yelled and with that everyone took off including me. I needed to find Sierra.

Before I could run off something or should I say someone grabbed my ankle. I looked down to see T.J. looking out of a bruised eye up at me .

" She's ... not pregnant ... I lied." , he groveled out gulping at the end.

" I know.I hope your happy you dick.", I spat walking away. I need to get my brain straight , but first I had to set things right with Sierra and that's what I aim to do.

Sierra's POV:

I ran into the house choking on tears. " Sierra Honey what's wrong?" , Tannie asked with her face etched in concern. I couldn't get the words out.

How? How can this happen to me! My mom would be so ashamed of me right now! That made me cry even more.

" Honey please tell me." , Tannie pleaded holding me in her arms. I stopped crying long enough to talk.

"Can you um please buy me a plan B pill?" , I asked looking down at my hands.

She looked at me with shock and pity. "Sure sweetie I actually have one upstairs come on." , she said holding my hand to go upstairs.

I waited in my room to receive it from Tannie. She came in , explained how to use it , and told me if I needed anything she would he downstairs waiting to talk. I nodded in response and as she turned to leave I silently prayed that it would work.

- 5 min. Time skip-
The longest minutes of my life swallowing that pill. I heard someone enter my room I few seconds ago. I wash my face and stare in the mirror at myself thinking for a while. Had T.J. lied ? Maybe he did it to protect me from the monster Brandon had become. That didn't matter now that the pill was in my system making me baby free.

Opening my bathroom door I shouted out to Tannie in relief : "Tannie I think I'm not gonna be a mother now!"

All that relief vanished when I laid eyes on the devil himself. There Brandon was sitting on my bed with his head in his hands. He slowly ran his hands over his face and then looked up to face me.

"Get. Out. " , I growled at him.

"Sierra listen I -"

" No you listen Brandon!" , I cut him off . Startled and shocked he shut up.
"What you did was wrong and you know it!" , I yelled getting closer to him.

"Shut up." , he mumbled but I chose to ignore it.

"You beat him up ! Humiliated me in school!"

"Shut up.", he said a little louder and once again I ignored it.

"And now you have the nerve to-"

"SHUT . UP !" , He yelled standing up , grabbing my shoulders and shaking me violently .

Ok now it was my turned to be startled. He let me go and started to pace across my room muttering nonsense.

"Look I'm sorry I - " , I cut him off with a bitch slap. He stumbled back holding his cheek which now had a huge red handprint on it.

" I deserve that 100 percent." , he said standing infront of me once again.

" But you need to listen to me ok?" , He said. I stayed silent . " Good . I'm gonna tell you everything I know alright?." I stayed silent but nodded.

- 10 min. Time skip -

My breath was caught in my lungs now. How could T.J. do this to me ? Could Brandon be lying?

" Are you sure?" , I croaked.

" I'm positive and look Sierra I'm sorry for what I did today. I was just hurt by what happened . Your the first girl I let in after Sarah that I've trusted and I want to-" he rambled before I cut him off with a bear hug.

" I'm pretty sure both of us need this." , I said with my face buried in his chest. His cologne filled my nose as I breathed in heavily. He chuckled at this.

" I missed you princess." , he whispered in my hair kissing the top of my head.

" I missed you too." , I whispered back.

" I can't lose you again .", he muttered to himself.

I chose not to question it , just relax and enjoy the moment. I looked up to see him wiping his eyes and send me a small smile. I sat up to get a little closer to him. The tips of our noses touched. Brandon's eyes fluttered shut. I wrapped my arms around his neck and adjusted myself on his lap.

" Don't tease me." , he said eyes still closed.

I leaned in to kiss him grabbing a fistful of hair in the process. His soft lips kissed back carefully, but then returned my passion. It never got to far just kissing then we stopped to put out breath in place.

We laid there on my bed for exactly three hours cuddling , talking , and napping . I placed my head on his broad chest tracing patterns on it with my fingers and leaned towards his own fingers while he rhythmically stroked my hair.

" I gotta go Princess my parents probably know about... you know." , he said sitting up and getting out of the bed. He turned around to capture my face in his hands for one last kiss. As we parted I said my goodbyes . I heard him say goodbye to Tannie too. Later she came up to my room and I told her everything ranting endlessly about today's events. She didn't mind though. She actually suggested that I was falling in love with Brandon.

Could I be falling for Brandon? Would my mother accept him? Who am I kidding she'd love him. The question is... Did I love him too?

***************
IT HAS BEEN DONE! What do you guys think? #teamT.J. ? #teamBrandon? Or #teamHellaConfused 😂😂 Welp I hoped y'all liked it I'm writing up more as you read so don't worry y'all's pretty little heads 😌

Read , Comment , & Vote
Sadexx Out!!!