Chapter 23: Heavens Arena

Start from the beginning

"Name's Y/N" 

"Nice to meet you" he said. We nodded and walked out of the elevator. 

"I saw your match you were amazing" said Gon.

"Thank you, but I still have a long way to go. What type of martial arts do you practice? I do the Shingen-ryu" he said.

"Martial arts?" 

"We don't have one" I said shaking my head.

"Ah? So you're strong without training. I'm shocked" he said and looked to the ground. 

"Well done Zushi" said a male voice, clapping. We turned around.

"Osu" said Zushi.

"Who are they?" Asked the man, looking at us.

"That's Y/N-San, Gon-San and Killua-San"he introduced us.

"I am Wing, Zushi's instructor, nice to meet you" he said.

"Osu" said the boys. 

"Nice to meet you too" I said smiling.

"Seeing as you're here, you must be pretty skilled, I didn't know there were other children besides Zushi" he said. We then walked to collect our money.

"Killua-sama, Gon-sama, Y/N-sama and Zushi-Sama, may I have your tickets please" said the woman. We handed it to her and she gave us envelopes that had money. 

"Is that it?" Asked Gon looking at the money.

"In the first floor, win or lose, you get money enough to buy you a drink. After that losses don't get you anything" said Killua.

"A win in the 50's gets you 50 thousand" I said.

"5o thousand?"

"That's a lot" said Zushi.

"In the 100s I think a win is worth a million" said Killua.

"WHAT?!" Shouted Gon and Zushi.

"After the 150 you get ten million" I said.

"T-Ten million. Didn't you reach floor 200? How much did you get?" Asked Gon.

"I don't really know, but when I was in the 190 I had around two hundred million, in total" he said.

"What?! I should've continued. In the 170 I got like 150 million. Another 50 million would've gotten me more snacks! Damn it" I said.

"Where is the money now?" Asked Gon.

"It's been 4 years what do you think, I've spent it all" said Killua.

"On what?" Asked Gon.

"On snacks of course" laughed Killua. 

"Let's go to the waiting room, since we didn't get damage in the first battle they might assign us another match" Said Killua.

"Okay" I said and started walking.

"These opponents should be a cinch" said Killua sitting down on the bench. All of them looked at us and gave us dirty looks. I rolled my eyes at Killua and sighed.

"Would contestant Killua and contestant Zushi please go down to the arena please" said the voice.

"Oh seems like I'm up" said Killua standing up. Zushi stood up as well.

"There's no way you're gonna win, good luck next time. Oi I'll see you guys above yeah" said Killua and walked out, Zushi behind him.

"He didn't have to say that out loud" said Gon.

"It's just that bastard's personality" I said sighing.

"Can contestant Gon please come down the arena" said the voice after a while.

"Okay then see ya" said Gon waving. I waved back and sighed.

"I'm sick of always waiting" I said rolling my eyes. Just then the voice called me and I went down to my match. 

It ended rather quickly, I just had to punch the guy and he flew out of the arena. After I was done, I walked up and went on the lift. I came out and heard someone calling my name.

"YN!" It was Gon.

"Gon, how was your fight?" I asked.

"Easy, but where's Killua?" He asked.

"I thought he was with you" I said and then we went and took our prize money. We received 60 Thousand. 

After a while Killua came.

"It took you long enough" I said.

"I just ran into trouble" he said

"Was Zushi that strong?" Asked Gon.

"Not at all, his punches were weak. I kept knocking him around but couldn't defeat him. He has potential. But when he changed stance, his aura reminded me of my brothers" said Killua.

"Illumi's?" I asked.

"Yeah" he nodded. "I don't know what it is, but it was dangerous. His master called it "Ren"" he finished.

"Hmm so he isn't supposed to use Ren until he reaches the top floor" I said.

"The top floor has the strongest fighters" said Gon.

"Gon, Y/N, change of plans. I'm aiming to reach the top" he said. 

"Fine with me" I said.

"Yeah" said Gon.
___________________________

Thanks for reading! Next chapter is:
-Nen
Bye