Chapter 28- I fall apart

*Warning: Actions of sexual assault/rape are contained within this chapter*

****Alecs point of view****

    We arrived at Murphy's back early the next afternoon.  As soon as we arrived I got down to business.  I immediately had my men search the premises as soon as we stepped out.  I had felt in the middle of the night when Zinsophias heat began so it was time to find my mate.  It was down to the final hours and I needed to get to her quickly.

    "Alpha Murphy,"  I greet curtly.  He bows his head and bares his neck without hesitation.

    "How can I be of use to you, your majesty?"  He looks at me slightly nervous.

    "Let's take this to your office, Murphy." 

    We walk inside and down several halls before we reach a large oak door.  I immediately sit behind the desk and watch as Alpha Murphy sits in front of the desk.  "I'm looking for my mate as you know.  Her surname was Script and they moved to the states from Ireland.  Have you any Scripts or have ever had them reside on your land."

    "I have not heard of any Scripts being on this land because I became Alpha only three years ago and I'm sure they were long gone before then."

    "I need you to figure it out immediately.  There's no way they were rogues.  They have visited before and I know they have family here but I'm sure they reside in a pack here."

    "Sir, I have no knowledge of them."  A young woman comes in to bring us tea and some biscuits.  She becomes startled as I slam my fist on the desk.

    "The name isn't very common, damnit.  You're the second Alpha who has never heard of Scripts!"  I begin to lose my temper as I know she is getting closer and closer to remembering her identity.

    The little mousy girl that brought the teas speaks up.  "Did you say Script?"

    Murphy looks at her quietly and stands in front of her as I stand up.  "Darling, you don't have to say anything."

    "It's okay Joseph.  Script... Is there anyway they'd be related to Alpha MacScripton?"  She asks.  My eyes widen as I see the connection.  How could I be so blind?  MacScripton was not at the ball so I dismissed him as a candidate.  It had to be him.

    I grab my things and begin to walk to the door.  I shake her hand appreciatively.  "You will be rewarded for your good deed.  I will honor you."  I quickly rush out of the door and mindlink all my men.  I find Jack and Pomsia quickly standing outside the house.

    They look at me as if I had all the answers.  "MacScripton.  That bastard took my mate from me and he will pay for his wrong doing and so will everyone else who has helped him."  I feel a sharp but quick pain come through my stomach.  "Pomsia she is nearing her peak.  I need you to help get us there as quickly as you can."  Three other men had appeared next to us and Pomsia quickly gathered us as she began to mumble incoherent words.

    "Run quickly.  Do not stop.  This should get you there in fifteen minutes.  I will be there as soon as I can.  I will take the other men with me in the SUV's and put a spell on them as well. Now go!"

    Kristos growls at the way she speaks but quickly shifts so that we can get to our mate.  I let out a howl as the five of us speed through the forest.  I am faintly aware that the other guys run just slightly behind me.  The only thing I can focus on is ripping these people to shreds.  I cannot wait to kill whoever dared to lay a hand on my mate.

    ****Zinsophias POV****

    My heat began in the night.  I knew Declan tried to hold himself back as best as he can I didn't know why he would do such a think.  I struggled for hours just withering in the bed.  I tried my hardest to cool myself.  I would eat ice and take ice baths but eventually they didn't even faze this misery.  Declan mostly stayed in the small living room waiting for things I just didn't know.