The Finale: Chapter #23: And I'm Broken

Sapphire's P.O.V

We called everyone to talk about how Max is still alive and what actions we should take next. This time our plan won't fail and we will get Max back no matter how bad the circumstances are. We want our pack member back. But most importantly...

We want our best friend back.

"We are taking immediate action. We are going to retrieve Max back. Sapphire, you are the big piece to our plan."

The fuck? Why am I the major piece?

"I'm sorry, WHAT!?" Everyone laughed. I just glared at Justin.

"You are going to leer Monica and David and then Max will obviously show up with them. You will take this..." Justin handed me a syringe with a weird yellow substance.

"You will stick this in his skin, this will overtake whatever substance they put inside Max."

"But Justin, what if they didn't inject him with anything? What if they used some sort of magic-."

He shook his head.

"Impossible. Plus magic isn't real."

"Well I highly disagree." I crossed my arms. He rolled his eyes and sighed. I mimicked his actions.

"Sapphire please tell me anyone that has some sort of "magic" in this room." I hesitated.

"Me." Everyone in the room started laughing hysterically. I rolled my eyes and I stormed out of the room.

If I can see weird purple smoke things, maybe I have some sort of magic. I remember my mom telling me about magic in our family but I never believed her. And I remember she told me something about a book...

A BOOK!

THATS IT!

I ran back to the room.

"WE NEED TO GO NOW!" I yelled. They all didn't question me they just shifted into their wolves and went outside and I did the same.

'Where are we going Sapph?' Jackson asked.

'We're going to Sheer Grand.'

'SHEER GRAND?' Everyone said.

'Uh yes?' I answered.

'We don't have access to that place Sapph, we have to be part of their family generation to get inside.' Justin said annoyed.

'That's why there's me.'

Then everyone went silent and we continued our trip to the Sheer Grand. We arrived at the place but it was just a big field of sand. We shifted back into our human forms and we all looked around the place to find the Sheer Grand.

"Uhm, there's nothing here." Connor spoke up. Jake went near the sand and he got electrocuted with a huge lightning bolt. Smoke was everywhere and his hair stuck up.

"I think...this is the place." Then Jake collapsed face forward onto the floor. Elliot rolled her eyes and helped him up. I went over to where Jake got attacked by a lightning and I decided to touch it.

Yeah you must think this is really stupid.

Well, because it is. This is VERY VERY stupid.

When I reached to touch it, half of my hand disappeared into thin air. I retrieved my hand and it was back to normal. I did the same but I put my arm all the way inside. I looked back at everyone else and they were arguing about who's wolf is stronger. I decided to put my whole body inside and that's exactly what I did. When I entered, there was a beautiful garden lit up with fairy lights everywhere. Tubes that led to almost infinity were lined up in the trees. People walking around with huge fairy wings and people spitting fire and ice. I stood there in shock.