Chapter #8: Escaped

Chapter #8: Escaped

Sapphire's POV.

I TRIED EVERYTHING! I CAN'T ESCAPE! THEIR IS NO WAY I CAN GET OUT WITH ME CHAINED LIKE THIS! I'VE LOST MY MIND SINCE ABOUT A WEEK AGO.

(Go ahead do it. I know what you are gonna do. 😏)

NO FOOD OR WATER.

I can't take it ANYMORE!

I moved my arms no matter how much my skin is burning from the chains and tried to slip my hand through.

IT WORKED!

I did the same with the other and the same with my feet. And pulled of the chains from my neck. I climbed up to the window next to my cell and with my skinny body, I slipped perfectly through the window.

Why didn't I think of this before?

As I got out the window I fell and tumbled down a hill and bumped into a tree.

Ow.

'Justin?'

'Justin. Can you hear me?'

'I escaped and I want to know where you are so I can go back home. I'm lost.'

'Justin please answer me.'

I gave up trying to contact him.

Usually when I use my mind truck thing he would answer right away with no hesitation. But, something must be blocking it. It's obvious that he can't hear me. I got up and dragged myself up from the ground and ran straight down a street not knowing where I am and where to go. About 15 minutes later I found a road.

I walked on the left of the road and just kept walking.

And walking.

And walking.

No cars passed by, no one was walking on the sidewalks it was just empty.

I don't know how much I walked but it felt like 100 miles.

I was beginning to just give up and take a quick nap on the ground but I saw a bright light and a house that looked just like Justin's house.

Actually. It looked JUST like Justin's house.

I ran up to the house and knocked about a thousand times.  I tried catching my breath after the a thousandth knock. The door opened and revealed Jake.

score! it was the right house.

"Sapphire! WE WERE SO WORRIED! HOW DID YOU ESCAPE?! YOU KNOW WHAT IT DOESN'T MATTER I HAVE MY PANCAKE DUMPLING BUDDY RIGHT HERE!" He hugged me tight and spun me around. I laughed.

"Okay! Okay! Jake!" I smiled and giggled.

After he let go my burns started throbbing. I cried out in pain.

"Sapphire are you okay? Let's get you inside." He carried me and placed me on the couch. He noticed my arms and neck had a few marks on it.

"Shit. You're hurt!" Jake ran and grabbed a first aid kit. He grabbed a the bacitracin and rubbed it on the burns. I winced every time he touched it.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"They went out looking for you." Jake responded.

Then the door suddenly busted open.

"SAPPHIRE IS BACK!" Connor yelled and everybody attacked me with hugs.

"GUYS SHE'S HURT BE CAREFUL!" Jake pushed everyone off  me.

"Oh sorry Sapph." Connor said. And so did everyone else.

Everyone was here but no Justin.

"Hey where's Justin?" I asked looking around the room.

"Oh he is in his room with the lights off. He hasn't slept since the day you left. He hasn't eaten neither." Max said to me softly.

well damn he was here the whole time.

"Oh. I'll go check on him."

I got up and slowly went up the stairs to Justin's room.

And Max was right.

His door was cracked opened and it was pure darkness. I opened his room door.

But very, very slowly

My heart was pounding. Every step I took, my heart rate would increase.

"Justin? You awake?" I saw him lying down on his bed, his face buried in his pillow.

Silence.

I went on the other side of the bed and rested my head on the soft comfy pillow next to him. I was careful not to put pressure on my burns. I put my hand on his back rubbing it up and down and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Next Morning...

"Stop moving!"

"Let me get the picture first."

"I'm gonna post this."

"What hash tag should we put?"

"Hmm? How about #TrueLove?"

"Niceee."

I opened one of my eyes and saw Max, Jake, Connor and Jackson taking pictures of me and Justin.

"Get out." I said with my groggy voice.

"Okay sorry. Okay guys let's get out before we see her hair." Jake suggested.

I threw a pillow at him before he closed the door. I heard giggling down the hall. I rolled my eyes. I noticed Justin's hands were around my waist. I slightly smiled.

"Justin." I shook him to wake up.

"Hey Justin." He tossed and turned.

"Hhm? Who's that?" He got up and rubbed his eyes.

"Sapphire? Your- You're here!" He pulled me into a tight hug.

"I'm so glad you're here. I was worried." He sighed while he caressed my hair.

"I'm here now. For good this time." I said as I hugged back even tighter.

I Escaped.

Hope you enjoy, a sucky one -.- Have a great and amazing day bros.

BAIII BROSSSSS 😋😋✌✌

EDITEDDDDDD🙌🏻