He then looked.

Y/N: I gotta date with sona sitri. Said with a smile and a little blush on his face.

She was surprised that he got a date with the sitri heiress of the sitri household and felt a little jealous on the inside.

Tiamat 'thought': Why I'm feeling jealous about it. I mean he is cute, gentle, not a pervert like the red dragon emperor and my husband's host but why I'm feeling this way. Said in her mind.

Then within (y/n) mind (d/n) saw his wife looking at him and realized what is wrong and smiled.

D/N 'thought':<It would seems that my wife has a crush on my host. Well he is the same species like me, not a pervert like his brother and not stupid like ddraig. So I don't mind if tiamat date him. I will talk to her later.> Said in his mind with a smile.

Then he walked away and said good bye to tiamat then she teleport back to the familiar forest.

Then he arrived home.

Y/N: I'm home!. Yelled.

That got everyone attention and his parents were the first ones to greet him.

Ms.hyoudou: Hello sweet heart it seems you been doing a good exercise. Said to him with a smile.

Mr.hyoudou: Yeah it seems like you can bring a lot of girls attention with that body of yours. Said with a perverted grin.

That got him received by a hit with a fist on his head courtesy of his wife.

Ms.hyoudou: What did I say about corrupting (y/n) with your damn antic of yours. It was worse that issei got it from you, while (y/n) learned to behave himself thanks to the caretaker of the orphanage. Said with a glare.

That got him to flinch in fear at his wife then he put his head down in shame that she was right. Then (y/n) sweat drooped at this and headed to his room, once he opened the door he got greeted by kuromi by jumping towards him and he catch her then she rubbed her head at his chest purring happy that he is back.

Y/N: Hey kuromi how are you. Said with a smile.

Kuromi: Nya. Meowing happy.

He smiled then pet her head causing her to purr and he set her to his bed. Then he went to the bathroom to have a shower unknown to him that kuromi followed him and watch him showering again with that sparkle look in her eyes. When he finished showering and drying his hair, then got out with a towel wrapped around on his waist. Then he looked and noticed kuromi looking at him with that sparkle look in her eyes.

Y/N 'thought': Why do I get the feeling that my cat wants to rape me but I don't know how she will do that. Said in his mind.

Then he got dressed then headed to bed and lays on it. Then kuromi jumped on the bed and went to sleep on his chest.

Y/N: Good night kuromi. Said with a smile.

Kuromi: Nya. Meowing happy.

Then they drifted to sleep.

Skip

At morning sunrise he got ready to go on a date with sona. He will go pick her up at her home. He looked at the mirror with his outfit for the date.

 He looked at the mirror with his outfit for the date