Halloween Part 2: More Information

Start from the beginning

I also had some fake blood stains on them too. I didn't want to wear dress shoes so I put on a pair of white sneakers. I took some bent white wings and attached them to my shirt alone with a bent and gold halo with some gray smudges to look worn out. Yup, tonight I'm a broken/fallen angel. Then someone knocked on my door.

"Come in." I said and of course without a doubt it was the boys.

"Are you... ready?" They said and saw my costume. I looked at them, Hikaru was a devil and Kaoru was an angel. But I dropped my jaw in disbelief at Kaoru.

"You stole my costume." I said disapointed.

"You stole mine." He said and we both just smiled and let it go.

"Let me grab my purse." I said walking over to my desk and picked it up.

"I like the fake tattoo." Hikaru said, talking about the black heart above my bottom on my back that had my middle name Rose in the middle written in cursive.

"Yeah, fake." I whispered the last part. I remember I got it back in France when I was fourteen.

"Lets go." I said and we took the elevator down.

"Oh, you three look amazing!" Our mother said as soon as the elevator doors opened.

"Stand over there and let me get a picture." She said having a camera ready. The first was all three of us, my arms on both their shoulders and we smiled. Then it was me with each of them and them together without me. Then individual pics. Not just one or two but like seventeen clicks. Then it was a picture with just me.

"Smile Jezzie." Mom said and I smiled and the clicks kept going.

"Okay mom.... mom.... mom!" I said with a chuckle and she finally stopped.

"Okay, have fun you three and don't get into trouble or arrested!" Our mom said as we got into the limo.

"Promise!" Hikaru and Kaoru said.

"No guarantees!" Mom glared at my sentence.

"I'm just kidding."

"I hope so." Then we left.

"She's gotta chill." Kaoru said in the limo.

"Yeah, we've never been arrested before." Hikaru said and they both looked at me.

"Well..." I said and they lost their smiles.

"You've been to jail!" They both said and I laughed.

"Only once." I defended.

"You've been to jail!" They said again.

"C'mon, its halloween, don't ruin it."

"At least tell us what you did?" Kaoru asked, they both looked like they had to know.

"Okay, me and some friends broke into a public pool about a year or two ago. We were let go with a warning luckily." I said.

"At least it wasn't serious." Kaoru said in relief.

"Just don't do it again." Hikaru said and I smiled.

"Don't worry. I won't. Besides, I have no one to have fun with, than the Host club and Chase." I said.

"What do you mean?" They both asked.

"You two basically got me to meet the Host Club. And Chase is an old friend like Eric."

"What about your other friends?" They both asked.

"What other friends?" I asked back and they seemed a bit sad at what I answered too.