Halloween Part 2: More Information

Börja om från början

"What about the knife huh?! Were you trying to kill us or something!" Hikaru asked. So I picked it up and started bending it.

"I got it from Party City. Its fake." I said with a large smile.

"But why'd you have to wake us up this early?" Kaoru started.

"Its like five am." Hikaru finished.

"Yeah, we have school and you two wouldn't wake up..."

-Flashback-

"Come on you two, get up." Jezebel said shaking the bed trying to wake them. She turned on their tv but that didn't work. She grabbed a trumpet but decided that it was too early to wake up the staff and their mother.

"I give up.... for now."

-End-

"I was planning on doing the whole Slender thing tonight but it was much funnier doing it when you two were asleep."

"Yeah, but you forgot one thing." Kaoru started.

"What?"

"Its Halloween, we DON'T go to school today!" Hikaru yelled.

"Oops." I said understanding why they weren't getting up. And quickly left the room.
...

Several hours later I was planning on being lazy until the party tonight but Chase asked if I wanted to go get some Chinese food. So I grabbed my board and went to meet him at Panda Express. And when I got there I saw him sitting at a table on his phone. I walked in and tapped on his right shoulder but moved to the left side so when he turned around he couldn't see me until he turned.

"I hate it when people do that." He said when he noticed me.

"Yeah, but its me. You should know by now." I said as we went to order and sat down.

"Thanks for inviting me. I was so board." I said taking a bite of my beef.

"Anytime, so watch'a doing for tonight?" He asked before taking a bite of the lemon chicken.

"I'm going to a party at Ouran. Host club is sponcering." I said and he gave a sad face.

"I thought you were gonna go trick or treating with me like we use to." He said sadly like a child.

"Not this year. Sorry, why don't you take Jennie?"

"I am. But its not the same."

"You'll pull it off. You'll be okay." But he gave out the sad face and the puppy eyes.

"Tell you what, I promise to go next year and the three of us can go bye like a three pound bag of candy to split. My treat."

"Well, I can't argue with three pounds of free pure candy." He said returning back to his happy self.

"Well, I gotta go and get ready. Tell Jennie and your mom I said hi." I said making my way out the door.

"Will do, happy Halloween."

"Happy Halloween."
...

When I got home it was about three o'clock and me and Hikaru and Kaoru were leaving at six. So I started to dye my hair and place the finishing touches to my costume. When I got out of the shower, dried and curled the bottom of my hair it looked pretty good. It was now sliver with the wave at the bottom. I did my makeup, with mainly foundation, eyeshadow, and lipgloss. It was finally time to change into my costume.

I put on a pair of white shorts with a skirt over it. No matter how much I despise or don't like skirts and dresses. I'll wear them for certain occations. The skirt had some rips and red ink for blood stains. The top was a long sleeved shirt that showed my shoulders, the top of my breasts, and about three and a half or four inches of my belly, with a belly button ring that was a blue gem with a silver heart that was partly cracked in the middle to look broken. Also to go along with my earrings on my ears.