:: Unwanted Encounters ::

:: Last Time On "The Daughters He Never Knew" ::

..........................................................................................................................

Somewhere in the western domain...

Lord sesshomaru was on one of his patrols, when he suddenly heard a voice that he haven't heard in six years.

"Mate is back!!!" Sesshomaru's beast yelled.

Sesshomaru didn't get a chance to reply before his beast took over, and he ran off to where he knew his mate would be. When he got there, he stood outside of the village, waiting for the perfect time to take his mate. Sesshomaru saw kagome walk outside with a bucket, she was going to the river to refill the bucket, he masked his aura and followed her. When they got to the river, he saw her get on her knees to refill the bucket, that's when he let his presence be known, and he unmasked his aura. Kagome felt the familiar aura, she gasped and turned around and saw the familiar red eyes that once haunted her every dreams.

"Mate!!" Sesshomaru's beast shouted as he lounged at kagome.

..........................................................................................................................

Kagome jumped to the side as sesshomaru lounged at her, she stood up and tried to run but he grabbed her ankle and she fell back down, she kept kicking at him, trying to make him release her ankle, but he wouldn't budge.

"Let me go sesshomaru!" Kagome yelled at him.

"Mate will stop defying me!" Sesshomaru growled while pulling her to him.

"I'm not your fucking mate, now let me go!" Kagome yelled.

Sesshomaru had by then crawled on top of kagome and pinned her down, and started sniffing her neck, where the mating mark was.

"Mateeee..." He purred while rubbing his nose against the mark.

"Since you won't get off of me, I'll make you get off of me. " Kagome thought as she grabbed sesshomaru's shoulders and sent jolts of her purification powers surging through him.

Sesshomaru eyes were flicking from red to gold, but they stopped on red, then sesshomaru growled and pushed himself off of kagome, and she got up and ran for dear life. When sesshomaru looked up and saw kagome running away,  his eyes tturned an darker red, and he took off after her,  he caught up to her and tackle her to the ground, he had his hands around her neck, he was about to start to strangle her, but he heard an unfamiliar voice shouting.

"Mommy?" Kaoru called out to kagome.

She walked into the clearing, and saw the situation her mother was in, and she screamed for dear life, kaori, who was a few steps behind her, also came into the clearing and saw what was going on.

"Mother!" Kaori shouted as both of the six year olds took off running towards their mother.

Sesshomaru bared his fangs and growled a warning growl, which instantly made the girls stop.