::I can't pass through the well::

No Pov

Kagome woke up the next morning, she had been asleep the whole day, she wasn't planning to sleep the hole day, but she had a dream that she just could not wake up from, it was a strange dream, one she didn't understand.

:: Dream:: Kagome's Pov::

It was sunny, and it was a beautiful day. I was wearing a beautiful kimono, it was black, with golden flowers on the back, and on the sleeves.

I was standing by a sakura tree that was fully blossomed with beautiful pink flowers all over it, I was standing their admiring the tree untill I heard a cute, innocent little voice.

"mommy... mommy". It called. I didn't bother to turn around because they obviously aren't talking to me because I don't have children, then suddenly I felt little hands wrapping themselves around my leg, I looked down a saw the most adorablest little girl looking up at me with sadness in her beautiful eyes.

She was a little girl around the age of six, she had pretty silver hair with matching puppy ears that reminded me of inuyasha, she had the most prettiest eyes I've ever seen, her eyes were a bright golden color with light brown swirling around the pupil.

"mommy please go back the the other world when the well allows it, you must find father, there will be a threat even worse than the half demon naraku, you must go find father and work together to defeat the evil people that will try and take me, only you and father can defeat them, you must work together". She said.

" what are you talking about, who are you". I asked.

"you will know who I am in time mother, but please find father, we must all be together, you must watch me and let nothing happened me". She exclaimed.

I put my hand to my stomach.

" are- are you my*gco*"

"I have to go no mother just remember to search out father, were gonna need him". She said as she walked back to another little girl her age with black hair and brown eyes with gold swirling around the pupils. They waved then disappeared.

:: End of dream::

I stood up and stretched, my mind wondering back to the dream I had last night, the little girl.

"was she my unborn child, was she trying to warn me of something that will happen in the feudal era". I wondered. My hand went to my stomach, I looked down at my stomach and realized that it had gotten slightly bigger. " why did the little girl say find her father when the well allows it, could the well be"..

..

I ran downstairs, out the door and I ran to the shrine house, I walked down the steps and walked over to the well, as I placed my hands on the well it gave me a shock, I retracted my hands and gave a little yelp, I tried again but the same thing happened.

"why is the well rejecting me". I thought. "will I ever be able to get back through". I thought, tears forming in my eyes. I turned around and walked out of the shrine."of course I'm gonna get back the little girl said when the well allows it to find her father so I am gonna be able to get back". I thought. I walked in the house and saw my mother in the kitchen cooking as always, but I still haven't saw sota or grandpa.

No Pov

" hey ma, were is sota and grandpa, I haven't saw them since I came back". Kagome asked.

" they've gone camping as a boys week out". She replied. " kagome we need to talk about this". She told her daughter. Kagome sighed as she pulled a chair up beside her mother. They spent all morning talking about what happened to kagome and the rape, her mother told her everything was gonna be alright and they were gonna get through this and their gonna take care of the baby, they cried, they hugged and they went shopping for cute baby things for girls, cause kagome just knew it was gonna be a girl*wink*.

YEAH I KNOW WHAT YOUR THINKING....

READERS THOUGHTS: That's it.

WELL YEAH, IT'S A SHORT CHAPTER, BUT I'LL BE BACK PRETTY SOON I'M JUST TRYING TO GET THROUGH THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY AND ON TO THE PLOT... ARIGATO FOR STICKING WITH ME AND GOMEN FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER....... SAYANARA....

Inuyasha: that's all you got done... Feh your a horrible writer that's why no one reads your story....

Me: *tears forming* you really mean that inuyasha...

Inuyasha: * looks away* Feh I call it like I see it... *looks back at me* h-hey way are you doing, your not crying are you... NO CRYING!!!

ME* runs away crying*

Kagome: you see what you did, you made her cry... SIT BOY, SIT SIT SIT ..

Inuyasha: * six feet under*

Kagome: amariyah doesn't own Inuyasha in anyway shape or form all rights go to the genius Rumiko Takahashi, on behalf on amariyah since she couldn't be here because of a certain hanyou, please comment and vote it would make her feel better........

KAGOME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* anime peace sign and wink*