Back Here Again

Kagome's Pov

After my conversation with Sasha, she receded to the back of my subconscious and I had finished bathing myself. I stretched out my aura to Sora, letting her know that I needed her in the hot springs. In under 30 seconds Sora was knocking on the door of the hot springs.

" My lady, you wished to see me again?" I heard her soft voice ask through the door.

" Yes Sora, you can come on in." I told her, as I wrapped a towel around my hair and another around my body.

The sky blue haired demoness entered the room and bowed low to me, which made me roll my eyes playfully at her.

" Sora, must I tell you every time, you don't have to be so formal with me?" I told her as I smiled softly at her. " You know I'm not the-

I stopped mid sentence, my smile fading when the pendant around my neck begin emitting a mixture of blue and yellow aura's.

" My lady? Are you alright?" Sora asked when I stopped mid sentence.

I felt something begin to grow in my chest.

" Umpf!" I fell to the ground clutching my chest, as my heart begin pulsing.

" My lady?!" Sora screamed as she fell to the ground next to my and put my head in her lap. " What's the matter? Do you need me to call a healer?" She asked frantically.

" I'm fine Sor- ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I clutched my chest even tighter as my heart started pulsing even more than it was before.

The heavy wooden oak door was broken down in two seconds, and in came sesshomaru, his eyes as crimson as blood.

" Mate in pain!" He yelled as he came over and gripped Sora by her arm and threw her into the nearest wall. " You will pay for hurting mate!" He yelled as he held out his right hand.

The tips of his fingers begin to glow a sickly poisonous green.

" Se-sesshomaru stop it! Sora didn't do anything to me!" I yelled as held my hand out and grasped the fabric of his hakama and pulled on them to stop him from walking towards Sora, even though my body was still in pain right now.

Sesshomaru glanced down at me, his eyes flickering between golden and crimson.

" Leave us! " He growled out at the few guards who came to see what the commotion was about.

Everyone quickly left out of the room, one of the guards had picked up the barely conscious Sora bridal style and quickly left out of the hot springs room.

Sesshomaru quickly turned around to me, his eyes finally reverted back to their usual golden color.

" Kagome, what is the matter?" He asked as he kneeled down by my side.

" I- I don't know. My ch-chest started hurting out of nowhere, it feels like something is going to happen-

I cut myself off as the feeling in my chest begin to feel warm, the pain diminishing by the second. The pendants around my neck started to shine brighter before they completely went dim and stopped shining all together.

Realization flashed across my eyes and that when I realized what was going on.

" My girls." I mumbled to myself as I wrapped my hand tight around the pendant, my eyes starting to water. " They've found their way back over here." A lone tear fell down my eye as I looked up at sesshomaru. "My girls found a way back over here!" I yelled in happiness as I quickly stood up, stumbling a bit.

I smiled widely at sesshomaru who had returned a look of amusement, as his eyes trailed up and down my body.

My smile started to fade as I glared down at the daiyokai.