:: A Dangerous Journey ::

:: Last time on "The daughters he never knew" ::

Kagome jumped into the well, she saw the familiar blue magic around her as she was traveling back in time, when the magic disappeared, she looked up and saw no roof over the well but she saw a clear, cloud free sky, and she knew that she was once again back 500 years in the past.

..........................................................................................................................

No Pov

The twins looked up and saw no roof over the well.

"oneesan, where is the roof?" Kaoru said as she looked at her sister.

" I do not know, but let's get out of the well." Kaori said as she grabbed a vine and pulled herself up.

" Right." Kaoru said as she nodded her head and grabbed a vine and climbed up like her sister was doing. Kaori got to the top of the well and hopped out, kaoru on the other hand got to the top and almost slipped and fell back in the well.

"Ahhh!!! Oneesan, help me please!!!" Kaoru shouted in fear of falling.

Kaori grabbed her sisters hands and tried to pull her out, but her sister was to heavy to pull out by herself, kaoru was to heavy for kaori, so she almost pulled kaori and herself in, until kaori felt hands wrap around her waist and pull her and her sister back out, they looked up to see who it was that helped them, and they saw a teenager with orange hair up in a long ponytail, he had on a green gi, with leaves all over it, with a furry light brown vest over it, and he had on a blue puffy hakama, he looked at them with worried emerald eyes.

"Are you two alright." He asked looking them over, but he was shocked at what he saw, he saw two little girls, one with silvery/ white hair up in a high ponytail, golden eyes with brown swerls in them, and another girl with ebony black hair up in two ponytails with one pink ribbon in one ponytail, and she had light brown eyes with golden swerls in them, they both had on sundresses, kaori's dress was black, with white flowers over it, and she had on some with sandles, while kaoru had on the complete opposite, a white sundress with black flowers over it black sandles.

"We are fine, thank you for your help." Kaori said. "Imouto, let's go." She said looking back at her sister.

"Hai oneesan." Kaoru said as she nodded her head and followed her sister.

"Wait a minute! Where are your parents?". The orange haired boy asked.

Kaori turn around and glared at the boy menacingly.

"What concern of it is your, you don't know us and we do not know you, so it is not your business." Kaori said calm yet angry.

"Oneesan." Kaoru said calmly as she placed her hand on her sisters shoulder. "Its ok, maybe he can help us figure out where we are, and how we can get back home to mama." Kaoru said brightly.

"We do not require his assistance. We will be just fine on our on, now as I said before, let's go." Kaori said as she looked at her little sister, daring her to disobey her orders.

Kaoru's head dropped into submission.

"Hai oneesan." Kaoru said sadly as she followed after her sister, she looked back at the boy with an apologetic look on her face.

............................................................................................................................................

30 mins later...