Chapter 1

He was dead.

Lifeless.

He did as he was told, he left Junkook alone.

. . . .

Or at least he thought he died.

Taehyung had no idea how long he was out. All he remembers is Jungkook leaving, himself falling to the floor, a piece of the ceiling falling on his head and he blacked out.

He heard the sounds of a heart monitor, the smell of chemicals emitting through the air. His lids were heavy, his limbs were hard to move. He was aware he was awake, maybe he was in heaven? But why couldn't he move? His eyes switched back and fourth between his lids, his breathing speeding up. He heard the heart monitor beep faster, which only made him more scared.

He felt a hand touch his shoulder, and one on his face. "You're okay Taehyung, you're okay." A woman's voice said.

Who's Taehyung?

The beeping slowed to a normal pace, his breathing back to normal. Footsteps entered the room, followed by a man's voice. "How's the boy?"

"Still the same, frequent episodes of abnormal heart beats here and there." She spoke.

"At least he's better than he was three years ago." He replied.

"Thank God that nice man brought him in when he did, if he would've waited the boy could've died." She said.

"He's safe here." This time his voice closer to Taehyung than a few minutes ago. Two knocks on the door sounded, shuffling next to Taehyung was heard. "Can I help you?"

"I'm here to see Taehyung." A small voice sounded, Taehyung having trouble recognizing who it belonged to.

"Ah, yes. Thank you for bringing him in as well." And the two bodies left his side. The male who just walked in went towards Taehyung, placing a small hand on his wrist.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you." His voice was barely a whisper.

What happened?

"I shouldn't have been so stupid."

Who are you?

"I guess I just thought it wasn't fair that you got to be let out to see Jungkook and I couldn't leave to be with Yoongi. . ."

Who's Jungkook and Yoongi?

"I'm so sorry. . ." His voice cracked, his body laying on top of Taehyung to hug the boy. Taehyung tried to lift his arms, but he couldn't. He wanted to comfort this boy, but he couldn't. A feeling rushed up his nose, soon a warm liquid rolled down his cheek.

What's that?

"Don't cry Taehyung."

Who's Taehyung?

"I'm so sorry I did this to you."

Did what?

The boy's eyes started to peel open, bright white pouring in his sockets. Everything was blurred as well as too bright to see. He could move a finger, tapping the unknown human with it.

"Oh my God!" He shouted, causing Taehyung to flinch a little. The boy covered his mouth and took a few steps back. "Y-you're awake!"

Taehyung opened his eyes fully, everything around him a bright white blur other than the boy with orange hair. His lips were dry as well as his throat. He opened his mouth slightly to say something, but he couldn't get anything out. He had no memory of anything, as if he was being just born.

"I need to call Jungkook!" The boy said and shakily took out his phone, pacing the room back and fourth while holding the device to his ear.

"H-hel-"

"Jungkook!"

"Y-yes?"

"Come to the hospital! Taehyung is awake!"

"Who's- shit! Taehyung?"

"Uh your like ex bestfriend???"

"I dont- bunnies! know a T-Taehyung."

"Don't lie Kookie! Just get over here!!"

"O-okay."

The boy smiled and hung up, walking back to Taehyung and taking his hand. Taehyung felt like he had enough courage to ask his next question, but he didn't know if his throat could take it.

"This is gonna be fun! I know you miss him."

"Who?" Taehyung asked with a small voice, coughing a tiny bit.

"Jungkook! Your ex bestfriend!"

"Who?" He asked again, Jimin pouting a little.

"Do you not remember him?" He tilted his head. The older boy shook his head, looking around the room as he tried to remember the names of things. So far he could only think of 'who' and 'what'. "I'm sure you'll remember him once you see him!"

"Who are you?" He asked as he looked at the boy, his mouth dropping open slightly.

"Really? I'm Jimin."

Taehyung nodded, forgetting his name in a matter of ten seconds. A man in a white coat had entered the room, taking out his clipboard.

"Oh, you're awake?" He asked, his voice was familiar to Taehyung. "You've been in a coma for three years." He said.

What's a coma?

"At some points we thought we lost you. But you always came back. You're a strong boy, Taehyung."

They keep saying Taehyung, who is that?

Taehyung looked confused, looking as if he were struggling to do something.

"Do you remember anything?" He asked, Jimin holding Taehyung's hand and looking at him with hope. Taehyung's head began to pound, the heart monitor sounds rising quickly. "He's having a panic attack!" Jimin stepped back to let the doctor in, holding the hem of his shirt in fear. The beeps soon went back to normal, but Taehyung was passed out once again.

"Will he wake up?" Jimin asked, the doctor sweeping his hair back with his fingers.

"I don't know. I'm sure he was just overwhelmed and his head couldn't take it. Why don't you let him rest for a while?"

Jimin nodded and headed out with the doctor, leaving Taehyung alone once again. A few minutes later, his eyes opened to the sound of the door closing. An unfamiliar figured walked up, the male hitting his chest repeatedly.

"Hi, -sh-shi! Tae."

Who are you?

He saw how the boy's cheeks flushed red, how he chewed on his lower lip and how tears spilled from his eyes. The raven haired boy gripped Taehyung's bed rails, his knucles almost white.

"This is- pink! all my- shit! f-fault. . ." He said, letting the tears fall on to Taehyung's hand. Taehyung lifted his finger towards the boy, almost pointing at him.

"Who are you?" He asked softly, looking at the boy's saddened face.

"It's- fuck! me. . . J-Jungkook."