Underestimation

So I just beat the living balrogs out of a guy who undersestimated me in chess today. His rants in the forums were far less intelligent than his challenge to me.

So, I'm going to say it now.

I hate when people underestimate me. I mean, I love the satisfaction of over coming what people automatically assume, but people assume, I say something, and they roll their eyes to my answer every. Single. Human interaction. Well, most human interactions I have end this way. Few don't.

However, the true fact remains that people do not believe I have resorces in order to advance beyond the limit they set for me themselves. Today I smiled at the five interaction that happened today. I am pretty tired of it, as this tends to happen almost every day. It's irritating and just shows how judgemental people are. Chess used to be very fun. Challenge people, talk about the game after wards, learn a few things, and maybe become friends to challenge each other again. Now, it's "I'm gonna beat you and then tell everyone how many people I beat so I look awesome!"

And then there's TV Shows, those used to be cool. You just watch and take it as you fancy. Now, people learn the language of the show and say you're not a true fan if you don't know what's going on. This little fued is the reason I have to stay ahead of a showing sometimes.

Then there's YouTube and the whole "I've been here since this guy's first video, and I subcribed after the first minute. So all you people who are subscribing now that he's big are not true fans."

Seriously? How much more does this person think they know about the youtuber just by a few videos?

And it's called binge watching. I can catch up. Geez.

Then there's the latest tumblr post, which most come from weheartit before they hit tumblr (like that gender bent little mermaid and MANY quotes).

I've just given up. I only keep up or stay ahead with my favorite movies and TV shows. I'm not even trying to keep up with tumblr. I'll just use weheartit. And YouTube? It's called binge watching. Chess is something I'll play every day, but it sometimes doesn't seem like a game anymore. I don't even want to get into League of Legends (might uninstall that soon).

I hate it. I really do. People tend not to believe that I'm smart or have friends around the world. The few people who do are my friends or family or the people online who are those friends around the world. They keep me up to date, and that's nice. But I suppose those underestimating people don't matter. The people who know me do matter.

Sorry about this short rant. I just needed to vent as this week has made me angry with personal issues and needing to catch up with many business things. As for rants, I finished a few a while ago should go up tomorrow so I don't blow up everyone's Wattpad Newsfeed with my stories and rants.

Thank you for reading this little vent/rant of mine though.