day 03 [pt.1]

"Tired and Stinkin' Ohm needs a shower!" Luke screamed in Ryan's ears as the bunny groaned in an irritated manner, covering his face with a pillow. "Piss off.." 
"Ooh! Ohm's in a grumpy mood!"
"Will you shut up if I take a shower?" Ryan burst up from the pillows that buried his head, eyes glaring at the devil. "Sure!" The devil smiled as the other rolled his eyes and stood up from the bed.

"Wait.. Aren't you stuck with me?" 

Luke opened his mouth to say something but immediately froze, "I can only go back to my realm if you're going to have those nightmares again.." The moment Luke mentioned it, Ryan started losing his shit. "Oh my fucking gOD." The bunny covered his face with his palms, dramatically falling on his knees. "Don't worry, I'm not gay."
"I'M GAY!" Ryan quickly responded, his bunny ears pressed down. Luke started to laugh, ignoring the fact that he would have to suffer aswell.
"Well, am I gonna have to close my eyes the entire time?"  Luke said, grinning jokingly.
"Yes. Of fucking course, Cartoonz." Luke sighed, smiling, "A'ight, mister grumpy bunny. Go on, I won't peek."

(a/n; oops lol i got distracted for a bit by my phone and by jake hill's johninthemorning rap xD)

Ryan whimpered and mumbled things but sighed, walking to the bathroom.
It was extremely awkward, Ryan lost track of what he was supposed to do, considering that Luke was in the place with him. "A-are you gonna close your eyes??" The bunny squeaked, his lips shaking a little. "Oh! Okay." Luke closes his eyes shut, pursing his lips as he was trying not to laugh. 

Ryan feels a little more comfortable now, and starts to undress, taking his bandages off aswell. He takes a deep breath and steps in the tub, turning the shower on. He glances behind him, Luke was there, still and his eyes closed. "Well, how about we chat? The atmosphere seems a little tense," Luke says, making random gestures. "Talking to a ghost while my dick is out, that's okay." Ryan joked, giggling. "Hey! I'm called a symptom, thank you." Ryan started to laugh more with the reply of the devil. 

Ryan winced a little, as the cuts felt stingy. "You alright?" Luke asked, "Y-yeah. Just the cuts, it'll be okay." The bunny reassured, continuing his shower. "Soo... When I open my eyes, will I just see a shirtless Ohm?"
"Maybe." Ryan snickered. Silence then went on, the bunny almost forgetting that Luke existed and was literally behind him. The devil's eyelids hurt, and he accidentally fluttered them open, exposing a very, very nice view of the bunny's back and.... Booty.
Luke's face became redder than it already is (is this even possible) as he quickly closed his eyes again, 

I am so fucking glad guardians don't get erections in this form.

He thought, gritting his teeth slightly. 
Finally after a while, the shower was finished and Ryan stepped out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Don't open your eyes yet, I still need some sweatpants on!" Ryan yelled and rushed to put boxers and sweatpants on, "Okay, you can now." 
Luke opened his eyes to see Ryan slipping on a green shirt, "Thank Jesus, my eyes were start'na hurt." He whined, blinking a few times. "That's your problem," The bunny said as he took a roll of bandages and started to cover his affected arm. "S M H, Mister Ohmwrecker!"
"Luke, don't." Ryan laughed, making the other sigh, "Alright."

"Where 'ya goin', bunny boy?" Luke asked, "A breakfast meet-up with someone named Craig and Brian, that's all." Ryan said as he fixed his grey jacket, "Ooh. That's a coincidence, I know a guardian by the name Brian, though I ain't alarmin' 'ya." Luke shrugged, as they went along the side-walk.

As they got closer and closer, Brian and Craig seemed to be just hanging out outside, probably waiting for Ryan.

"Brian! Mini!" Ryan waved to the two, making them turn to his direction. "Ohm!" Craig stood up and bro-hugged the bunny, before letting go. "It's nice to see you--" Craig was cut off as he stared at.. 

At where Luke was levitating.

Ryan stayed silent, gulping as he glanced at Brian who had his mouth open.
"You..." Craig mumbled, "M-Mini? You okay? What are you staring a-at?" Ryan spoke in a nervous tone, he wasn't sure if the British man could see his guardian. He glanced over to Luke, he was looking at Brian.

Brian.

"F--Fuck..." Craig hung his head and started to sob quietly, making Brian rush to his side, "Craig! It's okay, don't cry. You promised me that you would enjoy yourself today, right?" 
Ryan felt a little shitty, "Craig, I'm fine. Everything will be okay. What's wrong?"

"It's just that, it's been a while since we did a meet up and today is my last day so I'm.. I'm gonna hang out with all of my friends," Craig managed to say as he lifted his head up and looking at Ryan. The bunny sighed and hugged him, "Don't cry, everything will be okay, I promise." 
The British man hugged back tightly, this continued until he calmed down.
"Okay.. Let's g-go eat breakfast now," Craig said, laughing as he wiped his tears. "Okay.." Ryan smiled as they went inside the fast-food-chain.