day 01 [pt.2]

As Ryan arrived at their meeting place, which was KFC, because chicken is amazing, Cartoonz couldn't help but scream. 

"VANOSS!" Ryan sees his guardian fly quickly and hug what he saw was .. Another guardian with an owl mask on, who was by Jonathan's side. His eyes and mouth widened, then looking at Jonathan who was looking the same way at him. 

"What the fu--" 

His thought was interrupted when he faced his three friends. "Hey Ohm! Ready to eat some mashed potatoes?!" Bryce says, putting his arm around Ohm's neck, "Hey hey, chill out. We're not even inside yet," Gorilla said, chuckling. "Fiiiine, I'm just so hungry man." Bryce laughed, as they started walking inside the resto.

The group had already ordered their food, and Ryan was nervous as shit, knowing that he can easily get distracted because there was some fucking devil flying around him, maybe even talking to his friend's guardian aswell. Though, he was wondering... How long has Jonathan kept his illness a secret?
"Hey guys, can I go talk to Delirious privately for a moment?" Ryan said, "Sure. Go ahead," Gorilla responded. The bunny eared man takes a hold of Jon's wrist and dragged him out the building.

 "Del.. How long have you had 100 days?" 
"... 2 weeks." Jon said, sighing. Ryan's eyes widened, "Legit?! Jesus.."
"I'm assuming you just got infected today?" Jon says, looking at Cartoonz. "Whut'cha starin' at, boY?!" Cartoonz yells, laughing along. "Jesus Christ Cartoonz," 'Vanoss' laughed along with his guardian. Jon sighed at the sight of the two, then looked back at his masked friend, "I'm sorry I kept it a secret to you guys.. I didn't want you and the others to be all worried and shit, it's not a good feeling to know that someone is so stressed just because of you." 

Ryan made a weird expression, "No need to get deep. I know how that feels." He nodded and patted his back, "How about we just enjoy our lives until it eventually all ends?"

"Sure."

Their lunch break was done and everyone had already parted ways. Though this time, Jonathan decided to take a taxi since he didn't feel like walking home today. 
While walking, Ryan glanced at the people around him. There were so many guardians beside so much people, he wanted to throw up the food he ate just now. "Sick, isn't it?" The bunny looked at Cartoonz, who finally spoke after a couple of solid minutes. "Just seeing this many makes you think how much people could die today, or tomorrow, or even after tomorrow. It's not a wonderful thought, I know." His voice sounded oddly deep this time. It had only been day one for Ryan and his guardian was already opening up to him.

"How do you know?" The bunny responded, looking back at the road.
"The previous people I've been sent to. Some killed themselves when they saw someone in their family tree had a guardian like they did, some had lost their sanity as the days went on." There was silence after the guardian's statement. Ryan felt bad for him, having to go through so many fucked up shit, though existence gone or just created by mere hallucinations, the guardians were still human in so many ways. "Hey, if you weren't real... Would you make up your backstory, like in detail?"

"Of course. I don't want you knowing if I existed or not," 
"Could you tell me what you did when you were still alive?" Ryan said, grinning at the devil. "I'd like to hear your fake or real story."

Cartoonz thought for a moment, "Eh, sure. I dunno what else to do anyways." 
And so, the devil talked about his past during their way home.

"Can you eat anything?" Ryan asked Cartoonz, pulling out chocolate pudding from his fridge. "Nah, but I can smell shit. That is some sweet ass smellin' pudding, Ohm." He said, groaning. "Well, that must suck. At least you don't get hungry,"
"Oh don't you overestimate me, I can get hungry if I try to feel hungry!" He shouted, crossing his arms and jokingly pouting. "Yuck, don't act cute, Luke. It doesn't fit you." The bunny laughed, heading to his couch and sitting on it. "Oh yeah? How about you try acting cute, bitch?" 

Ryan laughed, "You act like a whiny teenager. Fine," He puts his plate and fork down, facing the guardian. His ears perk down, puppy eyes staring at Cartoonz's soul.
The guardian starts to blush, "O-Okay, you should stop." The devil stuttered, eyes shaking and face redder than his skin color was.

"Dude, you alright?" Ryan said, laughing. "Yeah.... Motherfucker." The bunny started laughing when the devil called him a cuss word.

It was 5PM already and the bunny was getting ready for dinner. Though, since he didn't know how to cook, he decided to go out to a restaurant that serves dinner.
"You don't know how to cook? Biiiitch, das unbelievable." Cartoonz joked, "Would you want me to eat burnt steak?" Ryan scoffed at the devil, still walking. "Psh, not really. I'm not into that burnt smell, y'know." The devil laughed. 
As the two walked, or the other flew by, they finally arrive at a place to eat at.
The two enter the building, finding a vacant table and ordering.

"If I was your roommate, I'd cook everything for 'ya." Cartoonz said, "Well, do YOU know how to cook?" He looked at him in the eye. 

"Uh, hell yeah." The devil sarcastically said.
"How do I know if you're just making that up or not?"
"You don't."
"Oh."

Luke laughed, "You never will until day 100, Ohm." He says, levitating around.

They were already heading back to Ryan's house. It was dark out and apparently it was the bunny's fault--

"It's your fault you gotta walk out here with night blindness! You slow eating fuck." Cartoonz whined, crossing his arms while he still levitated beside the other. "Okay, okay. I admit it's my fault. Are you okay now?" Ryan looks up at the devil, glaring at him. 
"Yeah." And there he was, grinning like if none of that happened. The bunny rolled his eyes, sighing.

"Babe, I wanna talk about something.." 

Ryan's bunny ear perks up, "I hear some dude." He says, causing the devil to look around. "Alley." He says, floating over there with Ryan.

"Yeah? What is it?"
"Well you see.. You've seen my new bedsheets lately, right?"

"Yes..?"
"And the color of the design is red.."

"Yeah."
"The truth is..."
"ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?"
"No Maria, Jesus Christ, let me speak."
"Oh, okay. Go on, baby."

Ryan giggled, looking at the couple. "The assumptions are amazing." Cartoonz said, laughing.

"I have 100 days."
"What? Okay, I know that I've been such a clingy bitch, so please stop lying to me. C'mon, let's go home."
"Maria, fucking-- I'm not lying!"
"Yes you are, now let's go home."
"Owww!"

Ryan burst laughing the moment the two already left. "Oh my god," Cartoonz had been crying since earlier. "That was ridiculous dude." The bunny said, going off the wall and walking on. "I know right. That woman really didn't believe him." 

Ryan and Cartoonz finally got home. It was time to sleep after a long walk from some restaurant Ryan ate in. "Hey Cartoonz, do you sleep?" Ryan asks, taking his shirt off while the devil still wasn't looking. "No. Can't sleep here, I'll have to banish myself to my realm-- WoAH THERE."

The devil had turned around and saw a shirtless Ryan facing the other way from him. "Whut?" The bunny asked, clueless. "Nothing." He turned back, thinking of what he had just saw with his virgin (or not virgin xD) eyes.

Ryan collapses on bed, sighing in relief.
"Have a great sleep, Cartoonz."
"Yeah, you too.. Hope it won't disturb you much."

The bunny makes a weird expression while looking at the devil, "It-?" 
Before he could even ask, Cartoonz had already gone away. He rolls his eyes, shrugging and turns his mini lamp off, instantly falling asleep.