day 02 [pt. 3]

Ryan slowly opens his eyes as he is awoken to a familiar voice that echoed through his mind.
"Fuck..." He mumbled, grabbing his head and looking around.

He was in his old kindergarten building. This place gave him so many bad memories, and memories of him not being an all-too-happy child. 
His childhood was a mess.

"Aye! Getting any throwbacks? Hm?" The voice enthusiastically said, which sickened Ryan.
"Shut the fuck up and give me the instructions..." The bunny said, examining the entrance of the building. "Y'already know what to do. Who did you dread most in those years?" It laughed and slowly faded as it left the man dumbfounded.
He knew that he had a lot of problems with this school. 

But I think I know who I should finish off this time,

He opens the gates and walks in, not closing them. It wasn't real anyway, yet it felt extremely real. And it freaked Ryan the fuck out, as you can see. As he walked and walked, he saw children running around, and spotted...

"Why am I here? Young me?" Ryan breathed out, watching as a bully chased the younger version of the bunny. Shivers went down Ryan's spine, he has to kill this kid in front of himself.
Question is, what and where is the weapon he was gonna use?
"Please don't tell me that I have to beat him to a pulp..." Ryan mumbled, trying to look for something to use. He kept on looking and looking and...

"There's nothing, fuck!" He shouted, not caring if there were kids around.
"I'll hate myself a lot for this..." Ryan whispered as he approached the bully slowly.

As much as I don't want to beat a kid up, I have to do it or I'll be stuck in this hellhole.

Ryan took a deep breath before picking the kid up and looking him in the eye.
He was aggressive, and hostile, "PUT ME DOWN, MISTER!" He shouted. The bunny then slammed him down back on the hard and muddy ground, kicking his head harshly twice before the child stopped moving and screaming in agony. 
The other kids started screaming as Ryan stared down at the corpse in horror, tears of fear rolled down his cheeks, staining his gray mask.

Ryan turned to his younger self, seeing the horrified expression plastered on his face.
"Ryan, I'm sorry, you had to witness this." The bunny choked out, gritting his teeth after. 
"M-m-monster!!" He yelled, pointing at the older one. Ryan hung his head in shame after hearing the name he was called. He felt like shit.

"Congratulations. Wake up."

"Ohm...?" 
Ryan awoke once again, quickly sitting up and feeling the sweat constantly falling off his face. He looked around and out the window, seeing that time passed by.
He checked the time, it was 10PM.

"Time flies by fast... Shit, I should be careful." Ryan said, standing up and caressing the painful bump on his head. "Yeah, are you okay?"
"What does it look like?" Ryan sassed, he wasn't in the mood after killing a child with his bare hands, or rather, feet. "No, I meant the dream. Are you alright?" Luke said, floating around the other. Ryan paused, recalling the realistic feeling fabric of the child's shirt as he held him up in front of him, and feeling the force that was put in his foot as he kicked his head. 

It felt, horrific.

"It's.. Okay. I'm okay." Ryan reassured Luke, smiling faintly. 
"A'ight.. You gonna sleep? 'Cause I can stay." The devil asked, "I don't know. I don't think I'd like to sleep earlier for now." 

"Okay..."

(a/n; apologize for le short chapter)