(19)

I was laying down on my stomach in Archie's bed between him and Jughead. They were playing video games while I watched.

    "Gotta stop blowing me up." Jughead said to Archie.

    "You're going the wrong way." Archie said shaking his head. "What are you doing!" He said soon before he was killed. "Come on." He sighed.

   "You're the one who keeps accidentally killing me." Juggy said, putting down his controller.

    "War is hell, Jug."

    "No, Archie, hell is other people." Jughead corrected.

    "Wow babe, thanks." I said to him. He laughed softly and went to say something but was cut off by the door opening.

    "Hey, guys, getting pretty late And Whoa! It's kinda ripe in here. Does someone wanna open a window?" My dad said when he entered the room.

    "I got it." Archie said getting up from the bed.  

    "You settling in, Jug?" My father asked.

    "Oh, completely.It's like Archie and I are just roommates in a college dorm."

    "You don't even stay in here." I pointed out.

    "Oh, great. What does that make me, the RA?" My dad said jokingly offended.

    "No, you're the third roommate." He laughed

    "All right, guys.I got a big day tomorrow." My dad said

    "Yeah, breaking ground on the SoDale project, right?" Archie asked.

    "Yeah. Indeed, we are." My dad said hesitantly. "Sorry, 'cause I know it's kind of a sore spot with you, Jughead, about the drive-in. You too (y/n)."

    "As long as you build something beautiful in its place." Jughead reassured.

    "Well, I don't know about beautiful, but it's gonna be big."

    "I don't know, I'm still pretty pissed about it." I said sarcastically.

    "Night, guys." My dad chuckled.

    "Night, Dad." Archie said.

    My dad closed the door and left the three of us alone.

    "You almost ready to go to bed Jug?"

    "Yeah you go ahead I'll be there in a second."

    "Okay babe" I said.

    I got up from Archie's bed and went to my room. I changed out of my clothes and into my pajamas. Then while getting into my bed I heard Jughead come in. I watched him as he changed into a new shirt and pants. I blushed as I saw his body, he turned around to me and smiled.

    "Really baby?"

    "What?" I said defensively.

    "Nothing." He said sweetly as he came over to me. He put his hand on my cheek and kissed me. As he got into bed with me I turned to face away from him. He wrapped his arm around my waist and placed a couple kisses on my neck. "Goodnight (y/n)"

_______________________

    "Wake up baby." I heard a gentle voice say into my ear. I felt the bed move and I turned over to see Jughead go into my bathroom. I sat up in my bed and looked over the my wall that is covered in the pictures I took. I changed into my school clothes Without thinking about it I walked over to it. I saw it. That picture. That god damn picture.