{4}

"Hey (y/n) are you okay?"

"Oh yeah sorry I just zoned out." I said looking up at Jughead.

"Okay" He said.

I looked back down at the table and began to chew on the straw of my milkshake the way I always do when I'm deep in thought and Jughead continued to tell some story about his sister but I really wasn't listening.

"Okay (y/n) you're killing me, what's wrong."

I jumped a little when his voice broke my train of thought. I was thinking about what Archie said last night and the quick kiss but I couldn't exactly tell Jughead that.

"Nothing is wrong I'm just tired" I responded still messing with my straw.

"You're insufferable." He chuckled and I looked up and smiled at him.

"You seem to manage." I commented.

The topic of last night never came up but I could tell we were both thinking about it and I also knew neither of us were going to mention it. There was an awkward silence before Kevin once again interrupted us.

"Oh god you two." He rolled his eyes. Me and Jug both shot him a confused look. "You could cut the sexual tension in here with a knife"

My head shot down and Jughead gave Kevin a death stare before Kevin once again left us alone after one of his comments.

"So uh.. you told him." He stuttered.

My head shot up to him. "What? No, I didn't talk to him at all last night. Kevin is just delusional." I chuckled.

"Yeah he truly has no filter."

"Tell me about it." I rolled my eyes. "So I heard you and Archie are going on a trip next week." I said changing the subject.

"Yeah, are you gonna do anything for Fourth of July?"

    "I don't know probably not." I said. "But since you and Archie are going on that trip I will get the house alone."

"Did you do anything fun is Chicago for July 4th?" He said making conversation.

"I almost caught my lawn on fire once but no not really." I laughed.

"I'm not even gonna ask." He chuckled. I looked at Jughead and we kinda just had this awkward moment where we looked at each other. That is like the third time that has happened today.

"Hey (y/n) Betty wants to talk to you about something." Said a voice next to me. I looked over the see Archie gesturing to the other side of the diner where Betty and Kevin were sitting.

"Okay, bye Jughead." I said.

"See you tomorrow" he said back to me smiling.

I walked over to here Betty and Kevin were sitting.

"Oh hey (y/n)" Kevin said raising his eyebrows up and down.

"'Sexual tension' really Kev?" I said throwing my hands up.

"Sorry but you could feel it too." He said.

"Yeah there was tension just tension" I argued while sliding in next to Betty.

"Okay sure." Betty said chiming in.

"You too!" I said to her. She giggled and looked down.

"Archie told us about your make out session with Jughead." Kevin said.

I turned bright red.