{2}

"Ya know you should probably make more friends than me right." Kevin says while sitting in the booth across from me at Pop's.

    "Don't want to don't need to." I simply responded before taking a sip of my milkshake.

    "Well as flattered as I am Archie told me to make sure you had friends" Kevin admitted.

    "Ughh Archie really?" I groaned and slumped in my bench.

    "Sorry (y/n)" Kevin chuckled

    As Kevin said that the bells on the doors of Pops rang and the same boy with the grey beanie walked in a sat at one of the booths. He sat down and pulled out his laptop and placed it in front of him slightly to the left but it was just enough to where I could still see him. Pops almost immediately put a burger and milkshake in front of him and the boy gave him a soft smile. He was really cute and his smile caused one to appear on my face.

    "Whatcha looking at." Kevin says turning around and placing his elbow on the back of the bench.

    "Oh... uhh nothing." I quickly responded and looked straight down at my hands. I had no doubt that I was bright red.

    "Omg!" Kevin exclaimed turning back to me. "You were looking at Jughead!"

    "Phffft"I said roll in my eyes trying to blow it off. "Of corse not"

    "Uh huh sure." He laughed. "I think you two would be very good friends" He winked.

    "Oh... god no! That's weird Kevin I don't even him." I said turning even more red.

    "I can introduce you two" He said raising his eyebrows up and down.

    I shot up in my seat.

    "No! Please Kevin don't I'm begging you." I pleaded.

    "Why not? Most people would want to talk to their crush."

    "First of all I'm not most people and second of all it's not a crush I just think.." I stuttered on the last part. What do I think of him?

    "That he is really damn attractive?" I smirked.

   "Oh whatever Kev." I rolled my eyes.

    "Fine I won't introduce you to Jughead but I'm gonna introduce you to Betty so you're brother doesn't kill me." I chuckled.

    "Okay fine" I smiled and laughed with him.

• • • •

     I walked into Pops along with Kevin to meet Betty. The only reason I was doing this was because I know that Archie is worried about me not liking it here and going back to live with our Mom. As I walked into Pops I immediately wanted to leave when I saw a the back of someone's head in the same booth that Betty was... more specifically I saw a familiar grey beanie.

    "Seriously Kev." I said.

    "Sorry (y/n)" He said before speeding up to greet Betty and of corse he made sure to sit next to her forcing me to sit next to Jughead.
I gave Kevin a look basically saying 'I know what you're doing and I don't appreciate it' and 'I hate you' at the same time. Betty quickly picked up on this and gave me a wide eyed look. I hesitantly slid in next to Jughead. He was leaning against the wall and looking out of the window so I stayed close to the end on the booth to try to stay as far away from him as possible.