Luffy stays behind when he reaches the door and turns to Cricket. "If Rose comes here, tell her we'll be right back."

Cricket nods as he watches his guests run off into the woods. Once they're gone, he turns to Masira and Shoujou along with his men with a smirk. "Well, what are you all waiting for? Let's get to work on preparing their ship for Sky Island!"

His men cheer in agreement as they run off to prepare the Going Merry for her upcoming journey, without knowledge that the Bellamy pirates are on their way to their coast.

***************************************************

At the moment, the crew has gotten deep enough into the woods to split into three groups in hope of finding the south bird.

Luffy and Chopper are in their own team, as they search the dark woods for the south bird.

The rubber man continues searching until he sees something shaking in a bush. He blinks in confusion as he looks in the shrub and widens his eyes at what he finds. He picks it up with stars in his eyes before he turns to Chopper. "I found it!"

Chopper turns in excitement at the thought of him catching the bird, but his excitement changes to confusion as he looks to see him holding a bug in his hand.

Luffy doesn't notice his confusion as he shows him the struggling beetle in his hand. "Look, it's an Atalasu!"

The reindeer can only blink at his captain's enthusiasm as he stares at the insect. "Atalasu?"

"Yea, these beetles are awesome!"

Chopper tilts his head in confusion before he asks him a question. "Which would you choose then? The beetle or the One Piece?"

Luffy freezes at the choice before he starts thinking hard on the answer. "Ugh, it's hard to decide..."

"GUYS, COME BACK! I ALREADY GOT US THE FREAKING BIRD!" The boys freeze when they hear Rose's voice in the distance, but they don't see her anywhere.

"ROSE, WHERE ARE YOU?!" Luffy calls out, and fails to notice that his shouting is attracting enemies.

The duo looks around in confusion when they hear the sound of buzzing to their left and see a group of huge pray mantises coming after them.

The pair quickly dodges one of the larger bugs' attacks and looks back to see that he's about to swipe again. However, before he could strike, a freckled girl falls from the sky and stomps on the bug's back.

The pirates and insects stop everything they're doing when Rose gets off the unconscious mantis.

Rose takes a look at the bug and tilts her head when she sees that it's the mantis that she fought with this afternoon. "So that's where you were. Sorry for the rough landing."

She sees Luffy and Chopper staring at her with wide eyes, and waves at them with one hand while her other hand is carrying the sack, that's holding the bird, over her shoulder. "Hey guys."

The boys were about to say something when they heard a deep bird call above them. The pirates look up in shock to see that another south bird is perched up in the tree and is calling out for the bugs to attack.

The mantises and the spiders, that were residing in the trees, respond to the call and charge at the pirates.

The trio wastes no time in running away from the swarms, as they jump around to avoid the charging mantises and flying blobs of webs that the spiders are shooting at them.

"What the hell's up with this forest?!" Luffy asks as he jumps to the side to avoid another mantis from attacking him.

"Your guess is as good as mine!" Rose says as she blows wind out of her hand to send them flying back, but they keep coming back.

Chopper goes into walking point to run along with the others when he hears the bird's angry calls. "Huh?"

He listens to the calls to understand what he's saying and drops his jaw when he hears the same kind of sounds from Rose's bag. "You found a south bird Rose?!"