1

i groan as i check the clock next to me , only 2 in the morning and all i can hear is shawns and some other chicks moans.

i huff as i know i wasn't getting to sleep anytime soon.

i grab my phone and see four snapchat messages , probably streaks i say to myself or parties people are at.

some say seeing as im 16 i should go to a party , but i hate loud noises so going to a party would most definitely make me an anxious mess. not a good look.

i hear them die down , and groan back on my bed. oh god do i wish it was me he was fucking.

before you get any wrong idea , he's my mums friends , son! . nothing more or nothing less. who said i couldn't have a crush on a fit family friend.

so what he may be 2 years older then me , but damon salvatore is probably like 10 years older then me is that wrong no.

scrolling through my Instagram feed i finally throw my phone onto my bed , and try and walk out my room. it's very messy okay.

the bathroom light was on and i tiptoed past shawns guest room and jogged down the stairs to the kitchen.

pretty much blinded from the light i make a drink and sit on the sofa that lay against the back wall.

slowly drinking my drink i hear soft footsteps jog down the stairs. i tilt me head to see who it was.

funny enough it was the one and only shawn mendes , shirtless and in boxers.

i roll my eyes , and huff when he plops down next me.

" so shawn where's your girl who you've been fucking for what the past hour " i say , circling my glass with my fore finger , raising my eyebrows.

he chuckled " your one funny person cass she's asleep after getting laid by the one and only shawn mendes " he leans his head back against the sofa.

i roll my eyes , " how big is your ego really going to stretch for , and please may you cover up a bit. i am not up to seeing you near enough naked " i gulp at my drink and stand up , dropping it in the sink.

he smirks at me as i walk back , " babygirl , just don't look at me and you'll be fine ".

swear to god that's the only name he likes to call me not cass or cassidy but fucking babygirl. who calls there family babygirl.

" how many times have we had this chat , my name is cassidy not fucking baby girl , shawn " i say as i tuck my legs under my body.

" oh babygirl we all know you adore that name " he smirks at me , " anyways cass you know you love me , tomorrow i gotta meeting with some manager thingy in london, could you possibly drive me. thank you thank you much appreciated "

he already knows the anwser.

" ugh sure i have to go london aswell , what time " i ask as i yawn , finally feeling tiredness wave over me.

" um probably like 11 " he says standing up and walking out the room. a hint of playfulness in his eyes.

" night cassidy , ill wake you up when we need to leave " he walks up the stairs without another word.

and that leads me to thinking why the actual fuck did my mum become best friends with his mum.

hey , new book. pretty excited for that , kinda introducing chapters these first three.

like comment and add <3

comment your fav songs , please ah

teigs xxxx