What Baby Wants, Baby Gets

Baekhyun wants it rough and he'll do whatever it takes to get his daddy to screw him silly.

*ChanBaek
~~~~~

Baekhyun has Chanyeol wrapped around his finger, biting his lip as he sees his fiancé shift around in his seat. They were in the middle of a business dinner, the small and beautiful man right next to his equally handsome and gorgeous CEO. It just so happens that Baekhyun has had about enough of his fiancé treating him like a porcelain doll in bed. It's been a rather hectic weak for them both and although sex was one of the ways to relieve the stress, the taller was simply too soft. Baekhyun knew what the other was capable of, having experienced it once many months ago. But that's the problem, it happened months ago.

Don't get him wrong, he loves and adores Chanyeol just the way he is, his soft and bubbly personality making butterflies burst in Baekhyun's chest. However, the cold and slightly cruel business side of his fiancé was also a major turn on. And he wanted to feel that again, the heated passion mixed with pleasurable pain. They were kinky as it was in bed, cuffs and ropes a regular. But Baekhyun has noticed Chanyeol had bought new toys to play with not so long ago and he wanted to try them out. He loves his fiancé with all his heart, but he's had enough of his gentle side in bed.

He wants it rough, dirty, and for Chanyeol to leave him bed ridden for a week.

Baekhyun's pretty hand runs up and down Chanyeol's thigh, squeezing gently every now and then. His legs were crossed, keeping from the other coming any where near his own. The teasing was to rile the taller up, not the other way around. Baekhyun knows how much Chanyeol hates it when he teases him in public, earning a good punishment whenever they got home. Lucky for them, Chanyeol was the one hosting it so once all these old fools were done with the small business dinner, they had the house to themselves. "Oh, Mr. Park, I've been meaning to ask when the wedding will be? It's not everyday that you marry such a beautiful and smart man like Mr. Byun himself," one of the younger gentlemen pipe up, sending a cute wink towards Baekhyun.

On any normal occasion the smaller would simply roll his eyes, not very keen on having to deal with a rather possessive Chanyeol. However, in this case he needs the possessiveness to fuel the taller so he responds by giggling quietly, blushing slightly. This in turn irks the CEO, Chanyeol squeezing his fork tighter in his hand. His flaming red hair was slowly matching his mood, growing angrier and more frustrated by the minute. 

Bingo!

"The twenty-third of May. Invitations will be sent out in about a week or so. Depending if we can finally decide on the design that we want," Baekhyun answers, totally interrupting his fiancé to answer the young gentleman. He was cute, Baekhyun will admit, but only for him to fake flirt with. Hopefully Chanyeol won't be so mad later. Baekhyun doesn't want to push it to the point that Chanyeol won't let him cum or have to put a cock ring on him.

Chanyeol sneaks a hand underneath the table, the fire in his eyes as his palm comes to rest on Baekhyun's knee. "My fiancé is very precise about what he wants. We have a saying that whatever Baekhyun wants, Baekhyun gets," the CEO tells them, the business men chuckling, some melting at the way that Baekhyun giggles out in response. The younger CEOs were beyond whipped by Byun Baekhyun, more than once trying to rip him away from Chanyeol on the down low.

The small and mischievous male flicks Chanyeol's hand from his knee, his own hand going higher and to the very front of Chanyeol's trousers. The CEO chokes on his wine, feeling Baekhyun's hand gently squeeze his growing bulge. His fiancé feigns worry, his eyes wide and innocent. "You okay baby?" he asks, voice soft and smooth like honey, making Chanyeol's knees weak and also fueling his anger more. The other business men ask the same, no one knowing of the under-the-table action. "I'm fine. Just a klutz. I'm sure some of you remember the water pitcher incident," he jokes, gritting his teeth when Baekhyun chuckles lowly and starts to palm him through the fabric of his dress pants.