26

~~~ Y/N's POV ~~~

*alarm clock rings*

I hurriedly shut it off before it could irritate my ears more . I lazily got up and proceeded to my closet to grab my uniform while waking Chenle oppa then strided towards the bathroom to get a good shower .

<<< Time skip >>>

After all eight of us are decently dressed up and our stomachs filled we all headed to the bus stop , each of our headphones blasting our choices of music really loud . At the moment I'm listening to AOA's Bingle Bangle as it was just released last night .

Soon enough the bus arrived and we made our way in while tapping our cards to the beep machine thingy or whatever that thing is . I've almost forgot that Chenle oppa and Jisung oppa had a fight last night , which kinda explains the tense atmosphere .

Thankfully we've arrived at school in the nick of time as we're left with like 15 minutes before the bell could ring ding dong itself . As always , the eight of us separated ways so now I'm left alone for a few seconds before Daehwi sunbae came to greet me .

Our walk to my classroom was just filled with the giggling , holding hands and the fluffy things that couples always do until we were stopped by Yoojung and Doyeon whom were lingering in the hallways as usual .

They screamed like little girls while circling around me and Daehwi sunbae with speed . It just continued on and on 'till we finally stood in front of my classroom . It was literally shocking to see that all of my classmates were literally having their eyes on us .

Time wasn't on our side so Daehwi brought my hands to his lips then bidded goodbye while dashing back to his class . Of course the whole classroom erupted in cheers and cries of joy and happiness then there's me , blushing a deep shade of red .

Can this day get any better ??

~~~ END ~~~